Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Address Book Chart Builder for OmniGraffle
The Omni Group has released the fourth of an ongoing series of free "add-on" releases to their products. The Address Book Chart Builder add-on demonstrates the interaction possible between OmniGraffle and the Address Book application included with Mac OS X 10.3 "Panther". Based on the new 'relationship' field found in Address Book, this add-on uses OmniGraffle to build family trees, org charts, and free-form relationship charts, including pictures and email addresses where possible. The add-on requires Mac OS X 10.3 "Panther" and OmniGraffle 3.02.
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...DoxieGo Portable Scanner
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...
10 Most Discussed
- LA schools' iPad program flawed from beginning, federal report says - 28 replies
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 18 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- President Obama calls for overturning anti-municipal broadband laws - 16 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 12 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- Principal filming on Universal Jobs biopic now underway - 8 replies
- Adobe updates Flash again due to critical security flaw - 7 replies
- Follow-up: new anti-poaching lawsuit settlement offer $415 million - 7 replies