Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod appears in \'50 Cent\' music video
For the first 30 seconds of most recent music video (for the song "P.I.M.P"), rapper 50 Cent "lovingly caresses" an iPod portable digital music player as "three scantily clad women lovingly caress him," reports the New York Times. The rapper and the women are dressed all in white, "a perfect match for the sleek white design of the iPod," comments writer Neil Strauss, "which has exactly as many close-ups as 50 Cent does in the video's opening scenes." iPods are also seen later in the video with other performers. "Whether it's a paid endorsement or not is beside the point," Strauss says, "the iPod looks like it belongs in the video."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 19 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies