Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
iPod appears in \'50 Cent\' music video
For the first 30 seconds of most recent music video (for the song "P.I.M.P"), rapper 50 Cent "lovingly caresses" an iPod portable digital music player as "three scantily clad women lovingly caress him," reports the New York Times. The rapper and the women are dressed all in white, "a perfect match for the sleek white design of the iPod," comments writer Neil Strauss, "which has exactly as many close-ups as 50 Cent does in the video's opening scenes." iPods are also seen later in the video with other performers. "Whether it's a paid endorsement or not is beside the point," Strauss says, "the iPod looks like it belongs in the video."
Selecting the correct gaming mouse comes down to finding a device that balances the needs of a user with a price they can afford. Ofte ...Life n Soul BM211 Bluetooth speaker
Bluetooth speakers aren't only for listening to some music at the park or on a long bus ride, but can also be built with tablets in m ...Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 2030 projector
With high-definition televisions now the standard, 4K televisions becoming the next big thing, and plasma TVs going the way of the din ...
10 Most Discussed
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 11 replies
- Security guards protest low wages, block Apple San Francisco store - 9 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Rumor: iPhone 6 may support 150Mbps LTE-A - 7 replies
- Digital credit card replacement Coin calls for 10,000 more testers - 7 replies
- Uber allowed to resume services in Berlin after ban suspended - 6 replies
- Parallels Desktop 10 launches with Yosemite support, speed boosts - 6 replies