Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Tech: latest on SoBig; fuel cell laptop
Weekend tech news: The fast-spreading Sobig.F e-mail virus is slowing after failing in its initial bid to bog down the Internet, but security experts issued fresh warnings to computer users to brace for a possible second wave; Japanese computer giant NEC recently revealed a prototype of a laptop computer that runs on a methanol fuel cell instead of a rechargeable battery; the FBI escalated its effort Friday to find the author of a computer virus that has clogged e-mail systems all week.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 29 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 18 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies