Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple to host Business Solutions Day
Apple and 20 other developers (including REAL Software) will be hosting a Business Solutions Day at the new Apple Store on Michigan Avenue, Chicago on July 25 from noon to 6:00 p.m.: "Apple business solutions specialists and experts from the Small Business Administration will provide workshops and presentations on software and hardware solutions to more effectively promote, run and network small businesses." For this event, Apple is providing a $25 Apple Store gift card with any purchase of $50 or more.
TIME picks iSight as Gadget of the Week
TIME has named Apple's iSight and iChat AV its Gadget of the Week: "Apple's mission of late has been to take popular concepts and apply better execution and design. Not only is the iPod a better music player, but its software, iTunes, is a seamless interface for managing songs. The same is true for iSight and iChat, the camera-and-videoconferencing couplet introduced by the company several weeks ago." The article notes that limiting bandwidth solved some of the problems the author encountered using Apple's video conferencing system.
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...Lemur BlueDriver
"Oh no, the check engine light is on…again! What one of the hundreds of reasons could it be this time? Probably going to cost a for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Apple pursuing 'aggressive expansion' in enterprise market - 15 replies
- Spotify paid over $2B in royalties, CEO responds to Taylor Swift - 12 replies
- FCC chairman rejects President's call for Title II ISP regulation - 11 replies
- AT&T could shelve gigabit fiber investments over net neutrality rules - 10 replies
- Apple must face lawsuit over iMessage's lost texts, says Judge Koh - 10 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- Exclusive Analysis: iOS app storage limits across range of devices - 9 replies
- President Obama voices support for Title II reclassification of ISPs - 9 replies
- Upp hydrogen fuel cell available in Apple Stores in United Kingdom - 7 replies