Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
GenieSoft shipping Overture 3 for Mac OS X
GenieSoft is now shipping Overture 3.1 for Mac OS X, its music notation software for professional musicians and composers. Users can quickly enter notes on-screen with your mouse or computer keyboard, or record a MIDI performance for instant viewing. Version 3 includes the same features set as the PC version, support for Encore and MusicTime files, Guitar Frames, a new "Score" Setup dialog, and playback of hairpins and articulations as well as many other features. The upgrade from version 3 is $50, while the upgrade from versions 1 and 2 is $80. The full version is $350. MacNN reader John Rethorst provided a some thoughts on the application.
Apple to exhibit at SIGGRAPH, IBC, Apple Expo
Apple will be exhibiting next week at Macworld CreativePro, where Apple will feature the first public display of the new Power Mac G5 (Booth 618), which it introduced at its developer conference last month. Apple will also be exhibiting later this month at SIGGRAPH 2003, the 30th annual conference on computer graphics and interactive techniques. SIGGRAPH 2003 takes place July 27-31st in San Diego, CA. In September, Apple will exhibit at IBC 2003 in Amsterdam. IBC, the industry conference on content creation, management, and delivery, runs from September 12-16. Apple will also be a key sponsor of Apple Expo Paris, which takes place September 16-20 in Paris.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 14 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies