Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
GenieSoft shipping Overture 3 for Mac OS X
GenieSoft is now shipping Overture 3.1 for Mac OS X, its music notation software for professional musicians and composers. Users can quickly enter notes on-screen with your mouse or computer keyboard, or record a MIDI performance for instant viewing. Version 3 includes the same features set as the PC version, support for Encore and MusicTime files, Guitar Frames, a new "Score" Setup dialog, and playback of hairpins and articulations as well as many other features. The upgrade from version 3 is $50, while the upgrade from versions 1 and 2 is $80. The full version is $350. MacNN reader John Rethorst provided a some thoughts on the application.
Apple to exhibit at SIGGRAPH, IBC, Apple Expo
Apple will be exhibiting next week at Macworld CreativePro, where Apple will feature the first public display of the new Power Mac G5 (Booth 618), which it introduced at its developer conference last month. Apple will also be exhibiting later this month at SIGGRAPH 2003, the 30th annual conference on computer graphics and interactive techniques. SIGGRAPH 2003 takes place July 27-31st in San Diego, CA. In September, Apple will exhibit at IBC 2003 in Amsterdam. IBC, the industry conference on content creation, management, and delivery, runs from September 12-16. Apple will also be a key sponsor of Apple Expo Paris, which takes place September 16-20 in Paris.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies