Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Tech: Google for feds; \"trusted computing\"
Weekend tech news: The U.S. Justice Department told a federal judge on Thursday that Microsoft still hasn't fully complied with a key provision in its antitrust settlement with the government; MIT's Media Lab debuted a Web site called "Government Information Awareness, a massive Internet clearinghouse of information to help citizens track their leaders as effectively as their leaders track them; Microsoft is pushing a new "trusted computing" concept that it says is needed to protect security and privacy, but critics question whether consumers should trust Microsoft.
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...StarTech Thunderbolt Docking Station
Like USB before it, Thunderbolt is taking a path to ubiquity. Originally included on Apple's MacBook Pro series, the new interface te ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Report: Mac users 4x more 'engaged' than Windows users - 12 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies