Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Limbaugh criticizes Apple\'s politics
Radio talk-show host and political analyst Rush Limbaugh expressed concern on his online Web site with Apple's involvement of politics in marketing and decision making. Limbaugh -- an outspoken conservative and avid Mac user -- says Apple is "apparently a company that is so constrained by the political views of its corporate leadership and board [...] that it is accepting lower sales." Limbaugh does not specify how the alleged liberal slant of Apple's board of directors -- which includes "Algore" -- affects the company's market share, but says Apple "should have at least double the share of the market they hold now." Previously, Limbaugh called Apple CEO Steve Jobs a "Clinton-loving Democrat" and said the company could increase its market share to over ten percent by "actively participat[ing]" in his program.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 44 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Gartner: Apple rises, Samsung drops in worldwide phone share - 6 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies