Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Limbaugh criticizes Apple\'s politics
Radio talk-show host and political analyst Rush Limbaugh expressed concern on his online Web site with Apple's involvement of politics in marketing and decision making. Limbaugh -- an outspoken conservative and avid Mac user -- says Apple is "apparently a company that is so constrained by the political views of its corporate leadership and board [...] that it is accepting lower sales." Limbaugh does not specify how the alleged liberal slant of Apple's board of directors -- which includes "Algore" -- affects the company's market share, but says Apple "should have at least double the share of the market they hold now." Previously, Limbaugh called Apple CEO Steve Jobs a "Clinton-loving Democrat" and said the company could increase its market share to over ten percent by "actively participat[ing]" in his program.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies