Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Limbaugh criticizes Apple\'s politics
Radio talk-show host and political analyst Rush Limbaugh expressed concern on his online Web site with Apple's involvement of politics in marketing and decision making. Limbaugh -- an outspoken conservative and avid Mac user -- says Apple is "apparently a company that is so constrained by the political views of its corporate leadership and board [...] that it is accepting lower sales." Limbaugh does not specify how the alleged liberal slant of Apple's board of directors -- which includes "Algore" -- affects the company's market share, but says Apple "should have at least double the share of the market they hold now." Previously, Limbaugh called Apple CEO Steve Jobs a "Clinton-loving Democrat" and said the company could increase its market share to over ten percent by "actively participat[ing]" in his program.
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock: it is a speaker that looks to blend int ...STM Studio for iPad Air
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Qualcomm Gimbal Bluetooth beacons to compete with Apple's iBeacon - 6 replies
- NPD: Large-screen smartphone owners use 44 percent more data - 5 replies