Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Limbaugh criticizes Apple\'s politics
Radio talk-show host and political analyst Rush Limbaugh expressed concern on his online Web site with Apple's involvement of politics in marketing and decision making. Limbaugh -- an outspoken conservative and avid Mac user -- says Apple is "apparently a company that is so constrained by the political views of its corporate leadership and board [...] that it is accepting lower sales." Limbaugh does not specify how the alleged liberal slant of Apple's board of directors -- which includes "Algore" -- affects the company's market share, but says Apple "should have at least double the share of the market they hold now." Previously, Limbaugh called Apple CEO Steve Jobs a "Clinton-loving Democrat" and said the company could increase its market share to over ten percent by "actively participat[ing]" in his program.
There could very well be a new king of the hill for Bluetooth speakers, with Sound Blaster's recent entry into the marketplace. Bring ...Kenu Airframe Plus
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the new $499 Mac mini - 12 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- Finnish Prime Minister partly blames Apple for economic troubles - 9 replies
- Editorial: Analysis of Apple's October device announcements - 9 replies