Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
eline releases VideoClix 2.5 authoring app
eline Technologies today released VideoClix 2.5 for Mac OS X, an update to its interactive video authoring software. VideoClix allows you "to build interactivity into the actual video image, which enables viewers to click on objects in the video and get feedback such as purchasing information, biography, location etc.... Add Dynamic video Hotspots, create time triggered Actions, incorporate Text and Chapters without any scripting." VideoClix-enabled content can be served from any standard server without additional client-side plug-ins. It supports QuickTime, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, AVI, and Flash and DV file formats. Version 2.5 includes more responsive real-time tracking and other bug fixes. Upgrades for v1.0 owners to the $250 application are $100.
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3500 projector
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 11 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 9 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Hands On: Records 1.0 (OS X) - 8 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Apple investing $1.9 billion in two new European data centers - 7 replies
- Apple reportedly launching wide public beta of iOS 8.3 in May - 7 replies