Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
eline releases VideoClix 2.5 authoring app
eline Technologies today released VideoClix 2.5 for Mac OS X, an update to its interactive video authoring software. VideoClix allows you "to build interactivity into the actual video image, which enables viewers to click on objects in the video and get feedback such as purchasing information, biography, location etc.... Add Dynamic video Hotspots, create time triggered Actions, incorporate Text and Chapters without any scripting." VideoClix-enabled content can be served from any standard server without additional client-side plug-ins. It supports QuickTime, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, AVI, and Flash and DV file formats. Version 2.5 includes more responsive real-time tracking and other bug fixes. Upgrades for v1.0 owners to the $250 application are $100.
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Shareholder files suit against Cook, executives over e-book collusion - 10 replies
- Opinion: Why a larger iPad makes sense - 10 replies