Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
eline releases VideoClix 2.5 authoring app
eline Technologies today released VideoClix 2.5 for Mac OS X, an update to its interactive video authoring software. VideoClix allows you "to build interactivity into the actual video image, which enables viewers to click on objects in the video and get feedback such as purchasing information, biography, location etc.... Add Dynamic video Hotspots, create time triggered Actions, incorporate Text and Chapters without any scripting." VideoClix-enabled content can be served from any standard server without additional client-side plug-ins. It supports QuickTime, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, AVI, and Flash and DV file formats. Version 2.5 includes more responsive real-time tracking and other bug fixes. Upgrades for v1.0 owners to the $250 application are $100.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies
- Editorial: Apple's iOS purchase-history purge disrespects users - 8 replies