Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Tech: Pressplay, MS/Unix, N. Korea hackers
Weekend tech round-up: Roxio is near a deal to acquire the online music service Pressplay from its owners, Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment; Microsoft is acquiring the rights to Unix technology from SCO Group, a move that could dramatically impact the battle between Windows and Linux; North Korea is training around 100 computer hackers each year to boost its cyber-warfare capabilities, pushing the South to fortify its own computer security.
A few years ago Griffin launched the original Twenty, a small digital amp that used an AirPort Express to turn any set of passive spea ...Seagate Wireless
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple CEO asks Arkansas governor to veto 'right to discriminate' law - 36 replies
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 11 replies
- Looking forward: MacNN, Electronista and new content - 11 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies