Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Tech: Pressplay, MS/Unix, N. Korea hackers
Weekend tech round-up: Roxio is near a deal to acquire the online music service Pressplay from its owners, Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment; Microsoft is acquiring the rights to Unix technology from SCO Group, a move that could dramatically impact the battle between Windows and Linux; North Korea is training around 100 computer hackers each year to boost its cyber-warfare capabilities, pushing the South to fortify its own computer security.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Review: Alsoft DiskWarrior 5.0 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Opinion: Where is my Apple Watch? - 12 replies
- Researcher: MacKeeper software has critical security flaw - 11 replies
- First Look: Microsoft Surface 3 - 8 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Microsoft reveals six versions of Windows 10 inbound this summer - 6 replies
- Apple, Leica working to resolve bug that could corrupt Photos library - 6 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Review: FileMaker Pro 14 (OS X, iOS, Windows) - 5 replies
- Briefly: Apple cash mountain, still top dog in US smartphone market - 5 replies