Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Roundup: Mac-related user group news
On Wednesday the 14th of May, The New Jersey Macintosh Apple Users Group will be visited by Daniel East, President of The Mid-Atlantic Macintosh User Groups Team, as a part of MaMUGs' showcase of "user group friendly" developers. East will present "Fun Stuff for Your Mac: Great Freeware, Shareware and Commercial Software for OS X."
Registration for the Adobe User Group Breakfast at Macworld CreativePro Conference & Expo is now open. "The announcement assures the continuation of a Macworld user group tradition."
The Macintosh User Group community in Japan celebrated its fifth annual iWeek event over the weekend, and drew 20,000 attendees. The event included exhibits by major Macintosh vendors, a concert, and a keynote address by Apple Japan president, Mr. Harada.
The User Group Advisory Board and the Macworld Planning Committee have announced the User Group Leadership Conference (UGLC) in New York City on July 15, the day before Macworld CreativePro Conference & Expo.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 17 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies