Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Roundup: Mac-related user group news
On Wednesday the 14th of May, The New Jersey Macintosh Apple Users Group will be visited by Daniel East, President of The Mid-Atlantic Macintosh User Groups Team, as a part of MaMUGs' showcase of "user group friendly" developers. East will present "Fun Stuff for Your Mac: Great Freeware, Shareware and Commercial Software for OS X."
Registration for the Adobe User Group Breakfast at Macworld CreativePro Conference & Expo is now open. "The announcement assures the continuation of a Macworld user group tradition."
The Macintosh User Group community in Japan celebrated its fifth annual iWeek event over the weekend, and drew 20,000 attendees. The event included exhibits by major Macintosh vendors, a concert, and a keynote address by Apple Japan president, Mr. Harada.
The User Group Advisory Board and the Macworld Planning Committee have announced the User Group Leadership Conference (UGLC) in New York City on July 15, the day before Macworld CreativePro Conference & Expo.
Five years ago, we thought that by the end of 2013 there'd be a bigger market for e-book readers. Then, along came the tablet that Jo ...Sans Digital TowerRAID TR8M6G eSATA array
Regardless of what Cupertino would like us to believe with the new cylindrical Mac Pro, there are needs for vast amounts of hard-drive ...iHome Bluetooth iB75 Wireless Sports Earphone
Finding a good pair of headphones for a midnight jog is hard. An over the ear set is either flopping around on your head, falling off, ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- New Android ioPhone mimics Apple's iPhone 5c style - 15 replies
- Rumor: Microsoft to take on iPad mini with 1080p Surface mini - 12 replies
- Apple signals end of Snow Leopard support with Safari snub? - 11 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 10 replies
- Report: Apple's 64-bit A7 chip 'stunned' the chipmaking industry - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple debuts 90-second holiday TV ad, 'Misunderstood' - 8 replies
- Apple's Tim Cook accepts award at Auburn, pushes for equality - 7 replies