Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Tech: anti-piracy; code dispute; cell SPAM
Tech news roundup: Faced with online piracy, some of the world's biggest record companies are quietly financing the development and testing of software programs that would sabotage the computers and Internet connections of people who download pirated music; lines from UnixWare's source code have been copied directly by developers into the heart of open-source Linux distributions, alleges SCO Group; unsolicited junk email may soon find its way to cellular phones.
Reader posts photos, movie from iPod event
MacNN reader Tadd Torborg has posted a photo album from Friday's iPod launch event in Orlando, Florida at the Millenia Mall Apple Store. Mr. Torborg has also posted a short video from the opening moments of the event.
With high-definition televisions now the standard, 4K televisions becoming the next big thing, and plasma TVs going the way of the din ...Life n Soul 8 Driver Bluetooth headphones
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 10 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Apple shareholder suit accuses Cook, Jobs, others of misconduct - 7 replies