Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Tech: anti-piracy; code dispute; cell SPAM
Tech news roundup: Faced with online piracy, some of the world's biggest record companies are quietly financing the development and testing of software programs that would sabotage the computers and Internet connections of people who download pirated music; lines from UnixWare's source code have been copied directly by developers into the heart of open-source Linux distributions, alleges SCO Group; unsolicited junk email may soon find its way to cellular phones.
Reader posts photos, movie from iPod event
MacNN reader Tadd Torborg has posted a photo album from Friday's iPod launch event in Orlando, Florida at the Millenia Mall Apple Store. Mr. Torborg has also posted a short video from the opening moments of the event.
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3500 projector
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 11 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 10 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Hands On: Records 1.0 (OS X) - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies
- Apple reportedly launching wide public beta of iOS 8.3 in May - 7 replies