Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Tech: anti-piracy; code dispute; cell SPAM
Tech news roundup: Faced with online piracy, some of the world's biggest record companies are quietly financing the development and testing of software programs that would sabotage the computers and Internet connections of people who download pirated music; lines from UnixWare's source code have been copied directly by developers into the heart of open-source Linux distributions, alleges SCO Group; unsolicited junk email may soon find its way to cellular phones.
Reader posts photos, movie from iPod event
MacNN reader Tadd Torborg has posted a photo album from Friday's iPod launch event in Orlando, Florida at the Millenia Mall Apple Store. Mr. Torborg has also posted a short video from the opening moments of the event.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple debuts special page for iOS 7.1 release - 10 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Office for Mac to get new version this year, says Microsoft exec - 9 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies
- SXSW Snowden speech calls for mass encryption, public NSA oversight - 8 replies