Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Tech: anti-piracy; code dispute; cell SPAM
Tech news roundup: Faced with online piracy, some of the world's biggest record companies are quietly financing the development and testing of software programs that would sabotage the computers and Internet connections of people who download pirated music; lines from UnixWare's source code have been copied directly by developers into the heart of open-source Linux distributions, alleges SCO Group; unsolicited junk email may soon find its way to cellular phones.
Reader posts photos, movie from iPod event
MacNN reader Tadd Torborg has posted a photo album from Friday's iPod launch event in Orlando, Florida at the Millenia Mall Apple Store. Mr. Torborg has also posted a short video from the opening moments of the event.
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...Bracketron Power Flex external battery
When we're traveling or just generally out and about, we've taken to bringing a tablet and Bluetooth keyboard with us, rather than a ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 25 replies
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 17 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Retina 12-inch MacBook teardowns reveal low repairability - 9 replies
- Pointers: don't forward your OS X Mail, redirect it - 8 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 7 replies
- Living With and Without: Time Machine - 7 replies
- New Apple Watch bands revealed by Ive, Newson at Milan showcase - 7 replies