Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple, Sun & Gateway among tech \'losers\'
A Reuters article groups Apple with Gateway and Sun as one of the technology industry's "losers" last quarter. "After two years of a global decline in technology spending, the field is increasingly split between winners and losers," the article says. Brent Bracelin, an analyst at Pacific Crest Securities said Apple is among the "laggards," while Dell, Hewlett-Packard, and IBM are thriving. Cited is Apple's "2 percent share of the global personal computer market," and slipping PowerMac sales. "We believe the decline also reflects a migration away from the Mac by many professional customers," said Merrill Lynch analyst Richard Gardner.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Report: Mac users 4x more 'engaged' than Windows users - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies