Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Limited-time OmniGraffle public beta
Wil Shipley of The Omni Group let us know about a 3-day public beta of OmniGraffle 3.0 for MacNN readers: "We've been working on OmniGraffle 3.0 for quite a while now, and we're now going to do a fully-open beta for just three days (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday) to catch any show-stoppers that our smaller, closed betas might not have caught...We'll give the first person to report any issue that we consider a "show-stopper" for this release a free license to OmniGraffle 3.0 Professional (a $119 value)." The full release is expected on April 15th.
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...Bracketron Power Flex external battery
When we're traveling or just generally out and about, we've taken to bringing a tablet and Bluetooth keyboard with us, rather than a ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 26 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 19 replies
- The Feature Thief, conclusion: AppleWorks and the lessons learned - 17 replies
- The Feature Thief, part three: iWeb - 16 replies
- Apple updates Watch support page, admits tattoos may be a problem - 15 replies
- The Feature Thief, part two: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD - 11 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- Wrist tattoos may interfere with Apple Watch functions, reports say - 8 replies
- Flaw in iPad 'flight bag' software grounds AA flights [U] - 7 replies