Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Limited-time OmniGraffle public beta
Wil Shipley of The Omni Group let us know about a 3-day public beta of OmniGraffle 3.0 for MacNN readers: "We've been working on OmniGraffle 3.0 for quite a while now, and we're now going to do a fully-open beta for just three days (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday) to catch any show-stoppers that our smaller, closed betas might not have caught...We'll give the first person to report any issue that we consider a "show-stopper" for this release a free license to OmniGraffle 3.0 Professional (a $119 value)." The full release is expected on April 15th.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 11 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 8 replies
- New Foxconn robots too imprecise for Apple products, report claims - 8 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 7 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies