Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apps: Photologist, ProjectHQ, Gershwin, ...
Photologist 1.2 is an update to the $20 image management, manipulation, and presentation solution for Mac OS X. Photologist provides users with easy but powerful ways to work with digital photos. This version adds the abillity to download picture from a camera; adds two new effects - pixelate and wave; fixes a 'Print Selected Pictures' problem; and adds instructions for making a PDF picture book to the user's guide. [Download - 2.9MB]
ProjectHQ 1.1 adds independent project windows, an "export project" feature, and "numerous tweaks and enhancements" to the resource management solution for organizing projects and ideas. "You can coordinate resources for any number of projects and create unlimited styled topic documents for each project." It is priced at $12. [Download - 1.6MB]
Adrian Bourke has released Gershwin Beta 2, an update to the DivX software for Mac OS X. Beta 2 includes a DivX Pro encoder instead of the DivX encoder included with the previous release. Beta 2 includes a DivX Pro encoder instead of the DivX encoder included in Gershwin Beta 1. Use of the DivX Pro encoder is limited to 15 days after initial installation. Also included is an MP3 encoder codec, and a number of bug fixes. [Download - 3.0MB]
Allgood Software has released Dominoes 3.1, a significant upgrade to the Mac OS X dominoes game, offering new games, double-12 support, an "auto-draw" feature, and additional domino styles. Dominoes offers sixteen different variations of the popular tile game, ranging from the basic Block and Draw to to the "more involved" Muggins and Mexican Train. This version is a free upgrade to registered users of Dominoes 2.x/3.0; new registrations are $20. [Download - 413KB]
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 40 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies
- Hands On: Tile Bluetooth Object Tracker - 6 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies