Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apps: Photologist, ProjectHQ, Gershwin, ...
Photologist 1.2 is an update to the $20 image management, manipulation, and presentation solution for Mac OS X. Photologist provides users with easy but powerful ways to work with digital photos. This version adds the abillity to download picture from a camera; adds two new effects - pixelate and wave; fixes a 'Print Selected Pictures' problem; and adds instructions for making a PDF picture book to the user's guide. [Download - 2.9MB]
ProjectHQ 1.1 adds independent project windows, an "export project" feature, and "numerous tweaks and enhancements" to the resource management solution for organizing projects and ideas. "You can coordinate resources for any number of projects and create unlimited styled topic documents for each project." It is priced at $12. [Download - 1.6MB]
Adrian Bourke has released Gershwin Beta 2, an update to the DivX software for Mac OS X. Beta 2 includes a DivX Pro encoder instead of the DivX encoder included with the previous release. Beta 2 includes a DivX Pro encoder instead of the DivX encoder included in Gershwin Beta 1. Use of the DivX Pro encoder is limited to 15 days after initial installation. Also included is an MP3 encoder codec, and a number of bug fixes. [Download - 3.0MB]
Allgood Software has released Dominoes 3.1, a significant upgrade to the Mac OS X dominoes game, offering new games, double-12 support, an "auto-draw" feature, and additional domino styles. Dominoes offers sixteen different variations of the popular tile game, ranging from the basic Block and Draw to to the "more involved" Muggins and Mexican Train. This version is a free upgrade to registered users of Dominoes 2.x/3.0; new registrations are $20. [Download - 413KB]
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 13 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies