Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apps: Photologist, ProjectHQ, Gershwin, ...
Photologist 1.2 is an update to the $20 image management, manipulation, and presentation solution for Mac OS X. Photologist provides users with easy but powerful ways to work with digital photos. This version adds the abillity to download picture from a camera; adds two new effects - pixelate and wave; fixes a 'Print Selected Pictures' problem; and adds instructions for making a PDF picture book to the user's guide. [Download - 2.9MB]
ProjectHQ 1.1 adds independent project windows, an "export project" feature, and "numerous tweaks and enhancements" to the resource management solution for organizing projects and ideas. "You can coordinate resources for any number of projects and create unlimited styled topic documents for each project." It is priced at $12. [Download - 1.6MB]
Adrian Bourke has released Gershwin Beta 2, an update to the DivX software for Mac OS X. Beta 2 includes a DivX Pro encoder instead of the DivX encoder included with the previous release. Beta 2 includes a DivX Pro encoder instead of the DivX encoder included in Gershwin Beta 1. Use of the DivX Pro encoder is limited to 15 days after initial installation. Also included is an MP3 encoder codec, and a number of bug fixes. [Download - 3.0MB]
Allgood Software has released Dominoes 3.1, a significant upgrade to the Mac OS X dominoes game, offering new games, double-12 support, an "auto-draw" feature, and additional domino styles. Dominoes offers sixteen different variations of the popular tile game, ranging from the basic Block and Draw to to the "more involved" Muggins and Mexican Train. This version is a free upgrade to registered users of Dominoes 2.x/3.0; new registrations are $20. [Download - 413KB]
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 22 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- First Look: Apple iPad Pro - 7 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies