Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apps: Photologist, ProjectHQ, Gershwin, ...
Photologist 1.2 is an update to the $20 image management, manipulation, and presentation solution for Mac OS X. Photologist provides users with easy but powerful ways to work with digital photos. This version adds the abillity to download picture from a camera; adds two new effects - pixelate and wave; fixes a 'Print Selected Pictures' problem; and adds instructions for making a PDF picture book to the user's guide. [Download - 2.9MB]
ProjectHQ 1.1 adds independent project windows, an "export project" feature, and "numerous tweaks and enhancements" to the resource management solution for organizing projects and ideas. "You can coordinate resources for any number of projects and create unlimited styled topic documents for each project." It is priced at $12. [Download - 1.6MB]
Adrian Bourke has released Gershwin Beta 2, an update to the DivX software for Mac OS X. Beta 2 includes a DivX Pro encoder instead of the DivX encoder included with the previous release. Beta 2 includes a DivX Pro encoder instead of the DivX encoder included in Gershwin Beta 1. Use of the DivX Pro encoder is limited to 15 days after initial installation. Also included is an MP3 encoder codec, and a number of bug fixes. [Download - 3.0MB]
Allgood Software has released Dominoes 3.1, a significant upgrade to the Mac OS X dominoes game, offering new games, double-12 support, an "auto-draw" feature, and additional domino styles. Dominoes offers sixteen different variations of the popular tile game, ranging from the basic Block and Draw to to the "more involved" Muggins and Mexican Train. This version is a free upgrade to registered users of Dominoes 2.x/3.0; new registrations are $20. [Download - 413KB]
When it comes to selecting a printer, it's not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often touted as ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Microsoft releases public preview of Office 2016 for Mac - 13 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- Apple Watch: plethora of details leak as public debut nears - 10 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 10 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies
- FCC net neutrality vote today, last minute changes made to proposal - 7 replies