Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Sonnet lowers Encore/ST G4 pricing
Sonnet has lowerd prices by as much as $130 on its Encore/ST G4 line of processor upgrades. The new lower pricing is as follows: 800 MHz ($370); 1.0GHz ($570); 1.2GHz ($670). The upgrades are compatible with "AGP Graphics," "Gigabit Ethernet", "Digital Audio," and "QuickSilver" PowerMac G4 units. The Encore/ST line is also compatible with the PowerMac G4 Cube and Macintosh Server G4. All models of the Encore/ST carry 2MB of double data rate (DDR) L3 cache. Sonnet is offering a free 32MB Piccolo USB Flash Drive with every Encore/ST purchased between the dates of February 1 and March 31, 2003.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Report: Mac users 4x more 'engaged' than Windows users - 12 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies