Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Sonnet lowers Encore/ST G4 pricing
Sonnet has lowerd prices by as much as $130 on its Encore/ST G4 line of processor upgrades. The new lower pricing is as follows: 800 MHz ($370); 1.0GHz ($570); 1.2GHz ($670). The upgrades are compatible with "AGP Graphics," "Gigabit Ethernet", "Digital Audio," and "QuickSilver" PowerMac G4 units. The Encore/ST line is also compatible with the PowerMac G4 Cube and Macintosh Server G4. All models of the Encore/ST carry 2MB of double data rate (DDR) L3 cache. Sonnet is offering a free 32MB Piccolo USB Flash Drive with every Encore/ST purchased between the dates of February 1 and March 31, 2003.
Finding a speaker purpose-built for a specific need is challenging. Even when a Bluetooth speaker can be paired with a mobile device, ...JBL Synchros E40BT headphones
For all the different configurations of headphones on the market, it's always a tough choice for buyers to get something that is just ...Razer Taipan mouse
The list of gaming devices is growing larger with each passing day. A large number of companies have entered the gaming input arena, a ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X Yosemite public beta now available - 25 replies
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- SEC: Apple bought back another $5 billion in stock in June quarter - 14 replies
- Sources call for Yosemite in late Oct., Retina MacBook, Mac with 4K - 11 replies
- Microsoft rolls out major update of OneNote for iPad, iPhone, Mac - 10 replies
- Coalition of authors blames 'thuggish' Amazon for Hachette dispute - 10 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies