Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Sonnet lowers Encore/ST G4 pricing
Sonnet has lowerd prices by as much as $130 on its Encore/ST G4 line of processor upgrades. The new lower pricing is as follows: 800 MHz ($370); 1.0GHz ($570); 1.2GHz ($670). The upgrades are compatible with "AGP Graphics," "Gigabit Ethernet", "Digital Audio," and "QuickSilver" PowerMac G4 units. The Encore/ST line is also compatible with the PowerMac G4 Cube and Macintosh Server G4. All models of the Encore/ST carry 2MB of double data rate (DDR) L3 cache. Sonnet is offering a free 32MB Piccolo USB Flash Drive with every Encore/ST purchased between the dates of February 1 and March 31, 2003.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 66 replies
- Opinion: four myths about the iPad Pro - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Customer wins in lawsuit over data loss caused by Apple Store repair - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies