Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Sonnet lowers Encore/ST G4 pricing
Sonnet has lowerd prices by as much as $130 on its Encore/ST G4 line of processor upgrades. The new lower pricing is as follows: 800 MHz ($370); 1.0GHz ($570); 1.2GHz ($670). The upgrades are compatible with "AGP Graphics," "Gigabit Ethernet", "Digital Audio," and "QuickSilver" PowerMac G4 units. The Encore/ST line is also compatible with the PowerMac G4 Cube and Macintosh Server G4. All models of the Encore/ST carry 2MB of double data rate (DDR) L3 cache. Sonnet is offering a free 32MB Piccolo USB Flash Drive with every Encore/ST purchased between the dates of February 1 and March 31, 2003.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 9 replies
- Samsung upgrades Ultimate Test Drive with $200 switching offer - 6 replies
- Appeals court opens door to FTC oversight of corporate cyber security - 6 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies