Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple signs Charlotte, NC retail space
The Charlotte Business Journal is reporting that Apple has signed a lease for retail space in the new Nordstrom's wing at Southpark Mall in Charlotte, North Carolina. MacNN reader Scott Girard provided the following from a local news report: "We have them listed as one of the hottest, newest retailers to come into the market [...] it's a new venue for Apple, and mall owners want them," an analyst said.
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...Snugg Robust Case for iPad Air
Snugg's Distressed Brown Leather Case was something of a pleasant surprise when I reviewed it last year. I didn't expect much at fi ...
10 Most Discussed
- Dropbox CEO: Steve Jobs wanted to buy us, tried to kill us - 16 replies
- One-off (Product) RED Mac Pro fetches $977,000 at auction - 13 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Adobe drags feet on notifying data theft victims, millions at risk - 9 replies
- Nokia pokes Apple's iPad Air with derisive new ads for Lumia 2520 - 8 replies
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 8 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- WD Black 2 Dual Drive combines SSD, HDD into non-hybrid format - 6 replies