Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apps: Granet, MegaSeg, RIB Exporter ...
Granet 1.3 is an update to the free network graphing utility that fixes a problem that could prevent the proper detection of dial up (PPP) interfaces. Granet works with "most any" network interface recognized by the OS (including Ethernet, Airport, and PPP). Each interface is displayed in its own window which can be moved and re-sized from small to large. [Download - 216KB]
Fidelity Media has released an update to its mobile DJ and radio station music automation application: MegaSeg 2.5.3 is a maintenance release that includes improvements to MP3 file importing, database import/exporting, cue/previewing, internal file handling , and other minor interface adjustments. MegaSeg sells for $170. [Download - 2.2MB]
Last Software today released RIB Exporter, a Mac OS X plug-in for exporting RIB (RenderMan Interface Bytestream) files from SketchUp. This plug-in integrates models created in SketchUp with a wide range of rendering, modeling and animation programs, such as: Maya, XSI, Houdini, and Pixels 3D. [See download form]
Sync Entourage-Address Book 1.0 is a $15 AppleScript utillity that will maintain Entourage as a centralized Personal Information Manager, while taking advantage of the direct access provided to Fax programs, iSync, iChat, iPod, and the new .Mac Address Book. Sync Entourage-Address Book is optimized for Unicode and as such will work with all languages and alphabets. [Download - 500KB]
When it comes to selecting a printer, it's not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often touted as ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 11 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 10 replies
- Apple Watch: plethora of details leak as public debut nears - 9 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies
- Hands On: Records 1.0 (OS X) - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies