Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apps: Granet, MegaSeg, RIB Exporter ...
Granet 1.3 is an update to the free network graphing utility that fixes a problem that could prevent the proper detection of dial up (PPP) interfaces. Granet works with "most any" network interface recognized by the OS (including Ethernet, Airport, and PPP). Each interface is displayed in its own window which can be moved and re-sized from small to large. [Download - 216KB]
Fidelity Media has released an update to its mobile DJ and radio station music automation application: MegaSeg 2.5.3 is a maintenance release that includes improvements to MP3 file importing, database import/exporting, cue/previewing, internal file handling , and other minor interface adjustments. MegaSeg sells for $170. [Download - 2.2MB]
Last Software today released RIB Exporter, a Mac OS X plug-in for exporting RIB (RenderMan Interface Bytestream) files from SketchUp. This plug-in integrates models created in SketchUp with a wide range of rendering, modeling and animation programs, such as: Maya, XSI, Houdini, and Pixels 3D. [See download form]
Sync Entourage-Address Book 1.0 is a $15 AppleScript utillity that will maintain Entourage as a centralized Personal Information Manager, while taking advantage of the direct access provided to Fax programs, iSync, iChat, iPod, and the new .Mac Address Book. Sync Entourage-Address Book is optimized for Unicode and as such will work with all languages and alphabets. [Download - 500KB]
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 64 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 26 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Gartner: Apple rises, Samsung drops in worldwide phone share - 6 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies