Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apps: Granet, MegaSeg, RIB Exporter ...
Granet 1.3 is an update to the free network graphing utility that fixes a problem that could prevent the proper detection of dial up (PPP) interfaces. Granet works with "most any" network interface recognized by the OS (including Ethernet, Airport, and PPP). Each interface is displayed in its own window which can be moved and re-sized from small to large. [Download - 216KB]
Fidelity Media has released an update to its mobile DJ and radio station music automation application: MegaSeg 2.5.3 is a maintenance release that includes improvements to MP3 file importing, database import/exporting, cue/previewing, internal file handling , and other minor interface adjustments. MegaSeg sells for $170. [Download - 2.2MB]
Last Software today released RIB Exporter, a Mac OS X plug-in for exporting RIB (RenderMan Interface Bytestream) files from SketchUp. This plug-in integrates models created in SketchUp with a wide range of rendering, modeling and animation programs, such as: Maya, XSI, Houdini, and Pixels 3D. [See download form]
Sync Entourage-Address Book 1.0 is a $15 AppleScript utillity that will maintain Entourage as a centralized Personal Information Manager, while taking advantage of the direct access provided to Fax programs, iSync, iChat, iPod, and the new .Mac Address Book. Sync Entourage-Address Book is optimized for Unicode and as such will work with all languages and alphabets. [Download - 500KB]
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Why the Apple iWatch will succeed (Part 1) - 17 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies