Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apps: Granet, MegaSeg, RIB Exporter ...
Granet 1.3 is an update to the free network graphing utility that fixes a problem that could prevent the proper detection of dial up (PPP) interfaces. Granet works with "most any" network interface recognized by the OS (including Ethernet, Airport, and PPP). Each interface is displayed in its own window which can be moved and re-sized from small to large. [Download - 216KB]
Fidelity Media has released an update to its mobile DJ and radio station music automation application: MegaSeg 2.5.3 is a maintenance release that includes improvements to MP3 file importing, database import/exporting, cue/previewing, internal file handling , and other minor interface adjustments. MegaSeg sells for $170. [Download - 2.2MB]
Last Software today released RIB Exporter, a Mac OS X plug-in for exporting RIB (RenderMan Interface Bytestream) files from SketchUp. This plug-in integrates models created in SketchUp with a wide range of rendering, modeling and animation programs, such as: Maya, XSI, Houdini, and Pixels 3D. [See download form]
Sync Entourage-Address Book 1.0 is a $15 AppleScript utillity that will maintain Entourage as a centralized Personal Information Manager, while taking advantage of the direct access provided to Fax programs, iSync, iChat, iPod, and the new .Mac Address Book. Sync Entourage-Address Book is optimized for Unicode and as such will work with all languages and alphabets. [Download - 500KB]
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies