Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apps: Granet, MegaSeg, RIB Exporter ...
Granet 1.3 is an update to the free network graphing utility that fixes a problem that could prevent the proper detection of dial up (PPP) interfaces. Granet works with "most any" network interface recognized by the OS (including Ethernet, Airport, and PPP). Each interface is displayed in its own window which can be moved and re-sized from small to large. [Download - 216KB]
Fidelity Media has released an update to its mobile DJ and radio station music automation application: MegaSeg 2.5.3 is a maintenance release that includes improvements to MP3 file importing, database import/exporting, cue/previewing, internal file handling , and other minor interface adjustments. MegaSeg sells for $170. [Download - 2.2MB]
Last Software today released RIB Exporter, a Mac OS X plug-in for exporting RIB (RenderMan Interface Bytestream) files from SketchUp. This plug-in integrates models created in SketchUp with a wide range of rendering, modeling and animation programs, such as: Maya, XSI, Houdini, and Pixels 3D. [See download form]
Sync Entourage-Address Book 1.0 is a $15 AppleScript utillity that will maintain Entourage as a centralized Personal Information Manager, while taking advantage of the direct access provided to Fax programs, iSync, iChat, iPod, and the new .Mac Address Book. Sync Entourage-Address Book is optimized for Unicode and as such will work with all languages and alphabets. [Download - 500KB]
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies