Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Happy New Year 2003
We'd like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous new year! We thank you for your support in 2002, and look forward to covering another year of exciting developments in the Macintosh world.
Apps: Mobile Office, NAV, iStopMotion, ...
John Chang has published instructions, and a number of small software downloads, to allow Verizon Wireless users to take advantage of their phones' built-in Mobile Office technology. Mobile Office enables subscribers to, at no additionally access fee, use their phone as 14kbps data modems.
iStopMotion 0.2 is an update to the stop-motion video creation software that adds new features, and a number of bug fixes. iStopMotion is free, but the developer kindly requests donations if the software is found to be useful. [Download form]
Symantec has posted January, 2003 virus definitions for its NAV 6, 7, and 8 Macintosh products. [8.0, 7.0.2, 7.0.x, 6.0]
Delta Tao has released Spaceward Ho! 5.0.2, a maintenance update to its $40 strategic game for the Macintosh. Spaceward Ho! challenges the player to explore and colonize the galaxy: "you control the entire military and economy of a spacefaring race." [5.8MB]
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 29 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 18 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Mac Game Review: Elite: Dangerous 1.3.08 - 9 replies