Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Happy New Year 2003
We'd like to wish all our readers a happy and prosperous new year! We thank you for your support in 2002, and look forward to covering another year of exciting developments in the Macintosh world.
Apps: Mobile Office, NAV, iStopMotion, ...
John Chang has published instructions, and a number of small software downloads, to allow Verizon Wireless users to take advantage of their phones' built-in Mobile Office technology. Mobile Office enables subscribers to, at no additionally access fee, use their phone as 14kbps data modems.
iStopMotion 0.2 is an update to the stop-motion video creation software that adds new features, and a number of bug fixes. iStopMotion is free, but the developer kindly requests donations if the software is found to be useful. [Download form]
Symantec has posted January, 2003 virus definitions for its NAV 6, 7, and 8 Macintosh products. [8.0, 7.0.2, 7.0.x, 6.0]
Delta Tao has released Spaceward Ho! 5.0.2, a maintenance update to its $40 strategic game for the Macintosh. Spaceward Ho! challenges the player to explore and colonize the galaxy: "you control the entire military and economy of a spacefaring race." [5.8MB]
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies