Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
IconIt 1.1.4 helps manage icons, folders
definingDesign's shareware ($10) IconIt 1.1.4, now updated for Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar, helps change and reassign icons to files and folders. It also adds a new "Remove Custom Icon" menu item and improves performance of building the icon menus. [OSX, Jaguar]
FileFreak 3.7: keyboard base app launcher
File Freak 3.7 adds long file name support to the $13 shareware utility for Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X which allows you to quicklyfind files on your hard drive just by typing a few letters.
Emailchemy converts email to common format
Emailchemy 1.2.1 is a free upgrade to the utility that reads email files from the proprietary formats of the most popular email applications and converts them to standard formats that any application can use. It supports conversion from Emailer 1.x, Eudora, Netscape, Mozilla, PowerTalk, Outlook Express for Windows and Mac, Opera, Mulberry, and QuickMail Pro for Mac. Version 1.2.1 has an improved QuickMail Pro and OE 5 converter, support for Opera and Mulberry mail, and improved documentation.
Gimp-Print 4.22 adds more printer support
Gimp-Print 4.2.2-rc3, a utility that allows users to use a variety of printers using CUPs printing architecture in Jaguar, is now available as a standard Mac OS X installer package. The release includes an illustrated guide for setting up Gimp-Print printer drivers using the standard Mac OS X Print Center utility, including instructions for both direct-connected USB printers and network printing to inexpensive print servers over a TCP/IP network.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 40 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 8 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Appeals court opens door to FTC oversight of corporate cyber security - 6 replies
- Hands On: Tile Bluetooth Object Tracker - 6 replies