Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
IconIt 1.1.4 helps manage icons, folders
definingDesign's shareware ($10) IconIt 1.1.4, now updated for Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar, helps change and reassign icons to files and folders. It also adds a new "Remove Custom Icon" menu item and improves performance of building the icon menus. [OSX, Jaguar]
FileFreak 3.7: keyboard base app launcher
File Freak 3.7 adds long file name support to the $13 shareware utility for Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X which allows you to quicklyfind files on your hard drive just by typing a few letters.
Emailchemy converts email to common format
Emailchemy 1.2.1 is a free upgrade to the utility that reads email files from the proprietary formats of the most popular email applications and converts them to standard formats that any application can use. It supports conversion from Emailer 1.x, Eudora, Netscape, Mozilla, PowerTalk, Outlook Express for Windows and Mac, Opera, Mulberry, and QuickMail Pro for Mac. Version 1.2.1 has an improved QuickMail Pro and OE 5 converter, support for Opera and Mulberry mail, and improved documentation.
Gimp-Print 4.22 adds more printer support
Gimp-Print 4.2.2-rc3, a utility that allows users to use a variety of printers using CUPs printing architecture in Jaguar, is now available as a standard Mac OS X installer package. The release includes an illustrated guide for setting up Gimp-Print printer drivers using the standard Mac OS X Print Center utility, including instructions for both direct-connected USB printers and network printing to inexpensive print servers over a TCP/IP network.
Apple has never been shy about funky ports -- first it was Apple Desktop Bus, and its own DIN-8 serial port. Following that came FireW ...Logitech Hyperion Fury mouse
Selecting the correct gaming mouse comes down to finding a device that balances the needs of a user with a price they can afford. Ofte ...Life n Soul BM211 Bluetooth speaker
Bluetooth speakers aren't only for listening to some music at the park or on a long bus ride, but can also be built with tablets in m ...
10 Most Discussed
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- Apple 'investigating' if leaked celebrity pics came from iCloud - 12 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 11 replies
- Security guards protest low wages, block Apple San Francisco store - 9 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- AT&T complains about unfairness of municipal broadband to FCC - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Digital credit card replacement Coin calls for 10,000 more testers - 7 replies
- Rumor: iPhone 6 may support 150Mbps LTE-A - 7 replies