Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Carbon Copy Cloner 1.3.1: clones volumes
Carbon Copy Cloner 1.3.1, an AppleScript Studio-built utility that allows you to backup your entire volume structure (including OS X system), fixes a(1) typo that caused the wrong permissions to be set on the root level of the source and target volumes, (2) a possible startup crash, and (3) a bug that caused the target disks to not appear in the Target Disk menu.
Photo Galleries of Apple Store The Grove
Several readers sent in notes on and photo gallery links of the grand opening of the Apple Store The Grove:
[Matthew Klein] "The Apple Store opening in The Grove mall in Los Angeles, CA was rocking until 12:30am, when I was finally kicked out along with many others who also lost track of time. It was quite a scene in the very busy outdoor mall in West LA, with a huge crowd gathered outside the store looking in the large glass windows. Even at 11pm, it was still a party, with most mall customers trying to figure out what was going on inside this new store with the massive apple on the front."
[Michael Van Gorkom] "Here are a few pics from the grand opening of the second flagship Apple Store, this one at The Grove in Los Angeles. The Grand Opening was last night from 6pm to midnight. They handed out water to everyone waiting in line (at one point the line was 4 blocks long!!), and the usual Apple t-shirts!"
[Ben Cruz] "I took photographs of yesterday's Apple Store at The Grove opening."
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Opinion: Why a larger iPad makes sense - 10 replies
- Apple cagey about Watch battery life, working on improvements - 10 replies