Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Carbon Copy Cloner 1.3.1: clones volumes
Carbon Copy Cloner 1.3.1, an AppleScript Studio-built utility that allows you to backup your entire volume structure (including OS X system), fixes a(1) typo that caused the wrong permissions to be set on the root level of the source and target volumes, (2) a possible startup crash, and (3) a bug that caused the target disks to not appear in the Target Disk menu.
Photo Galleries of Apple Store The Grove
Several readers sent in notes on and photo gallery links of the grand opening of the Apple Store The Grove:
[Matthew Klein] "The Apple Store opening in The Grove mall in Los Angeles, CA was rocking until 12:30am, when I was finally kicked out along with many others who also lost track of time. It was quite a scene in the very busy outdoor mall in West LA, with a huge crowd gathered outside the store looking in the large glass windows. Even at 11pm, it was still a party, with most mall customers trying to figure out what was going on inside this new store with the massive apple on the front."
[Michael Van Gorkom] "Here are a few pics from the grand opening of the second flagship Apple Store, this one at The Grove in Los Angeles. The Grand Opening was last night from 6pm to midnight. They handed out water to everyone waiting in line (at one point the line was 4 blocks long!!), and the usual Apple t-shirts!"
[Ben Cruz] "I took photographs of yesterday's Apple Store at The Grove opening."
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...
10 Most Discussed
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 18 replies
- President Obama calls for overturning anti-municipal broadband laws - 16 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 12 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- Cook still bullish on iPad despite softening demand - 9 replies
- Adobe updates Flash again due to critical security flaw - 9 replies
- Principal filming on Universal Jobs biopic now underway - 8 replies
- Apple posts $74.6B in Q1 revenues based on iPhone, Mac sales - 8 replies