Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
AutoPairs: free typing utility
AutoPairs is a free OS X application that modifies the behavior of certain keystroke (e.g., to help you keep paired characters such as parentheses properly matched). Individual macros can be turned on and off separately.
Microsoft pulls Handheld Sync for EntourageX
Microsoft has removed its recently released Handheld Synchronization for Entourage X: "[It] is temporarily unavailable as we investigate some technical issues that have been reported to us by customers. We are working hard to identify and correct these issues."
The Jorno Bluetooth keyboard and stand for tablets certainly looks nice. The gunmetal grey shell of the keyboard looks great while the ...Apple 12-inch Retina MacBook
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 26 replies
- The Feature Thief, conclusion: AppleWorks and the lessons learned - 21 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 19 replies
- The Feature Thief, part three: iWeb - 16 replies
- Apple updates Watch support page, admits tattoos may be a problem - 15 replies
- The Feature Thief, part two: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD - 11 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Wrist tattoos may interfere with Apple Watch functions, reports say - 8 replies
- Google unveils new scheme to acquire unwanted patents - 7 replies
- New Apple Watch bands revealed by Ive, Newson at Milan showcase - 7 replies