Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
AutoPairs: free typing utility
AutoPairs is a free OS X application that modifies the behavior of certain keystroke (e.g., to help you keep paired characters such as parentheses properly matched). Individual macros can be turned on and off separately.
Microsoft pulls Handheld Sync for EntourageX
Microsoft has removed its recently released Handheld Synchronization for Entourage X: "[It] is temporarily unavailable as we investigate some technical issues that have been reported to us by customers. We are working hard to identify and correct these issues."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies