Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
AutoPairs: free typing utility
AutoPairs is a free OS X application that modifies the behavior of certain keystroke (e.g., to help you keep paired characters such as parentheses properly matched). Individual macros can be turned on and off separately.
Microsoft pulls Handheld Sync for EntourageX
Microsoft has removed its recently released Handheld Synchronization for Entourage X: "[It] is temporarily unavailable as we investigate some technical issues that have been reported to us by customers. We are working hard to identify and correct these issues."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 39 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- MacUpdate tests changes in face of challenging specialist market - 6 replies
- Gartner: Apple rises, Samsung drops in worldwide phone share - 6 replies