Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple posts Security Update 7-18-02
Apple has released a security update for Mac OS X via the Software Update utility. Security Update 7-18-02 delivers a more secure Software Update application, following a recent exploit of a security flaw in the utility. A manual download is also available from a secure Apple server.
Limbaugh on \"Apple Stupidity\"
A recent column on the Rush Limbaugh Show Web site describes "Apple's Stupidity" and suggests several measures that the computer maker can take to increase market share. Limbaugh says the U.S. economy is not in a "downturn," and Apple needs to stop putting "politics ahead of profits." Mr. Limbaugh goes on to call Apple CEO Steve Jobs a "Clinton-loving Democrat" and remarks that Apple could hold a 10-12 percent market share by "actively participat[ing] in my program."
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...
10 Most Discussed
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 18 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 13 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Repatriation bill offers tax break for US return of foreign profits - 11 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- FCC redefines broadband speeds as 25Mbps downloads, 3Mbps uploads - 11 replies
- Cook still bullish on iPad despite softening demand - 10 replies
- Adobe updates Flash again due to critical security flaw - 9 replies
- Apple posts $74.6B in Q1 revenues based on iPhone, Mac sales - 8 replies