Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple posts Security Update 7-18-02
Apple has released a security update for Mac OS X via the Software Update utility. Security Update 7-18-02 delivers a more secure Software Update application, following a recent exploit of a security flaw in the utility. A manual download is also available from a secure Apple server.
Limbaugh on \"Apple Stupidity\"
A recent column on the Rush Limbaugh Show Web site describes "Apple's Stupidity" and suggests several measures that the computer maker can take to increase market share. Limbaugh says the U.S. economy is not in a "downturn," and Apple needs to stop putting "politics ahead of profits." Mr. Limbaugh goes on to call Apple CEO Steve Jobs a "Clinton-loving Democrat" and remarks that Apple could hold a 10-12 percent market share by "actively participat[ing] in my program."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Jony Ive promoted to Chief Design Officer at Apple - 8 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Microsoft reveals six versions of Windows 10 inbound this summer - 6 replies
- Apple, Leica working to resolve bug that could corrupt Photos library - 6 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Pointers: Mastering the OS X Dock - 5 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Review: FileMaker Pro 14 (OS X, iOS, Windows) - 5 replies
- Pointers: Sign Your PDFs in Preview - 5 replies
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - 4 replies