Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple posts Security Update 7-18-02
Apple has released a security update for Mac OS X via the Software Update utility. Security Update 7-18-02 delivers a more secure Software Update application, following a recent exploit of a security flaw in the utility. A manual download is also available from a secure Apple server.
Limbaugh on \"Apple Stupidity\"
A recent column on the Rush Limbaugh Show Web site describes "Apple's Stupidity" and suggests several measures that the computer maker can take to increase market share. Limbaugh says the U.S. economy is not in a "downturn," and Apple needs to stop putting "politics ahead of profits." Mr. Limbaugh goes on to call Apple CEO Steve Jobs a "Clinton-loving Democrat" and remarks that Apple could hold a 10-12 percent market share by "actively participat[ing] in my program."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 13 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies