Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple posts Security Update 7-18-02
Apple has released a security update for Mac OS X via the Software Update utility. Security Update 7-18-02 delivers a more secure Software Update application, following a recent exploit of a security flaw in the utility. A manual download is also available from a secure Apple server.
Limbaugh on \"Apple Stupidity\"
A recent column on the Rush Limbaugh Show Web site describes "Apple's Stupidity" and suggests several measures that the computer maker can take to increase market share. Limbaugh says the U.S. economy is not in a "downturn," and Apple needs to stop putting "politics ahead of profits." Mr. Limbaugh goes on to call Apple CEO Steve Jobs a "Clinton-loving Democrat" and remarks that Apple could hold a 10-12 percent market share by "actively participat[ing] in my program."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 66 replies
- Opinion: four myths about the iPad Pro - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Customer wins in lawsuit over data loss caused by Apple Store repair - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- MacUpdate tests changes in face of challenging specialist market - 6 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies