Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple posts Security Update 7-18-02
Apple has released a security update for Mac OS X via the Software Update utility. Security Update 7-18-02 delivers a more secure Software Update application, following a recent exploit of a security flaw in the utility. A manual download is also available from a secure Apple server.
Limbaugh on \"Apple Stupidity\"
A recent column on the Rush Limbaugh Show Web site describes "Apple's Stupidity" and suggests several measures that the computer maker can take to increase market share. Limbaugh says the U.S. economy is not in a "downturn," and Apple needs to stop putting "politics ahead of profits." Mr. Limbaugh goes on to call Apple CEO Steve Jobs a "Clinton-loving Democrat" and remarks that Apple could hold a 10-12 percent market share by "actively participat[ing] in my program."
USB thumb drives are getting larger by the day, their growth speeding along with the availability and expansion of memory chips. But h ...Autodesk Smoke 2015
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 22 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Wozniak on the iPhone 6: 'I've gotten rid of my Android phones' - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 13 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Prescheduled social media posts from Joan Rivers promote iPhone 6 - 11 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Fifth Avenue iPhone 6 line spans 12 blocks; 6 Plus in low US supply - 10 replies