Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple.de Web domain taken
Apple Germany seemingly lost its Internet domain name (apple.de) to an independent party, Saturday. Although details of the situation have not been made public, many attribute the loss of the Web address to "domain squatting," a practice regarded by most as unethical, which involves the malicious registration of a domain -- following the original owner's registration expiry -- and the subsequent abandonment of the domain.
Cycling \'74 introduces Jitter
Cycling '74 has released Jitter 1.0, a set of video, matrix, and 3D graphics objects for the Max graphical programming environment. Jitter includes support for Apple's QuickTime architecture -- including the recording and playback of all file formats supported by QuickTime -- in addition to real-time QuickTime effects, video digitizing and QTVR. Availability is scheduled for August 2002; Jitter will sell for $400 ($850 bundled with Max and MSP).
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimately there's one thing we all want from smartphone accessories; we want options. When it comes to keeping our iPhone charged, w ...iHome iBT74 Color Changing Bluetooth Speaker
There's no reason why your tech can't look good while doing what it was designed to do. That's the reason that sports cars look goo ...Logitech Gaming Daedalus Prime Mouse
Logitech Gaming continues to expand upon its peripherals line, with each one looking to fit neatly into a breadth of gaming needs. Bui ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple Music launch cripples Home Sharing, alters iTunes Match - 17 replies
- Apple retracts App Store games with Confederate flag imagery [u] - 15 replies
- Apple Music, iOS 8.4 update are on the air; servers hammered [u] - 11 replies
- Classic Mac OS System 7.5.5 made to run on Apple Watch - 10 replies
- Comment: An independent artist's view on Apple Music - 9 replies
- Universal issues first full 'Steve Jobs' movie trailer - 9 replies
- Apple updates OS X to 10.10.4; includes networking, Mail, Photos fixes - 8 replies
- Hands On: iOS 9 Preview for iPad Air 2 - 8 replies
- Editorial: Pardon? You don't like Apple Music? - 7 replies
- Hands On: iTunes 12.2.0 (OS X) - 7 replies