Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple.de Web domain taken
Apple Germany seemingly lost its Internet domain name (apple.de) to an independent party, Saturday. Although details of the situation have not been made public, many attribute the loss of the Web address to "domain squatting," a practice regarded by most as unethical, which involves the malicious registration of a domain -- following the original owner's registration expiry -- and the subsequent abandonment of the domain.
Cycling \'74 introduces Jitter
Cycling '74 has released Jitter 1.0, a set of video, matrix, and 3D graphics objects for the Max graphical programming environment. Jitter includes support for Apple's QuickTime architecture -- including the recording and playback of all file formats supported by QuickTime -- in addition to real-time QuickTime effects, video digitizing and QTVR. Availability is scheduled for August 2002; Jitter will sell for $400 ($850 bundled with Max and MSP).
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies