Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Perlidex 0.5: Perl development environment
Perlidex 0.5 is described as "a convenient development environment for Perl. Unlike using the Terminal for all Perl work, Perlidex puts common Perl tasks (like saving files as executables) just a menu command away." It offers the ability to create, save, debug, and execute Perl scripts, save Perl scripts as Terminal Command Files, and view Perl help topics.
Cacophony 1.1: sound editing tool for OS X
Cacophony 1.1, an update to the sound editor for OS X, adds the ability to choose which sound channels play from each speaker, adds arrow key navigation, support for 16 channels, and other enhancements.
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...DoxieGo Portable Scanner
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...
10 Most Discussed
- LA schools' iPad program flawed from beginning, federal report says - 28 replies
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 18 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- President Obama calls for overturning anti-municipal broadband laws - 16 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 12 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- Adobe updates Flash again due to critical security flaw - 9 replies
- Principal filming on Universal Jobs biopic now underway - 8 replies
- Follow-up: new anti-poaching lawsuit settlement offer $415 million - 7 replies