Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Freeware audio editor: Audacity 1.0
Audacity 1.0 is final version of the free audio editor that runs natively on Mac OS 9 and OS X, as well as Windows and Linux. It features recording, mixing, and fast editing with unlimited undo and requires the LAME MP3 Encoder Library to create MP3 files . Version 1.0 fixes several bugs and adds more complete support for OS X. A preview version of Audacity 1.1pr is also available. [Classic, Carbon]
HTML Creator adds OS X support, features
New digital image broswer: Picturesque 1.0
Suite Music has released a new digital image browser: Picturesque 1.0 displays photographs with customizable heirarchical organization. The $15 shareware also also supports rotation, renaming, and printing.
As 802.11ac networking begins to makes its way into more and more devices, you may find yourself considering an upgrade for your home ...D-Link DIR-510L 802.11AC travel router
Having Internet access in hotels and other similar locations used to be a miasma of connectivity issues. If Wi-Fi was available, it wa ...Ooma Office small business VoIP
Voice over IP (VoIP) services have been around for a very long time. Only recently has the implementation become a bit more robust, al ...
10 Most Discussed
- Eich's Mozilla departure induces bilateral criticism, Firefox bans - 39 replies
- Samsung seized on death of Steve Jobs to launch anti-Apple ads - 15 replies
- Apple considers 'dramatic' revamping of iTunes Music Store - 14 replies
- Email from Jobs in 2010 lays out future vision - 13 replies
- Brendan Eich steps down at Mozilla Foundation, no successor named - 13 replies
- Critical OpenSSL 'HeartBleed' bug uncovered, affects HTTPS encryption - 11 replies
- Images: Apple takes wraps off stunning new Istanbul store - 10 replies
- Rumor: Apple considering entry into high-definition music? [u] - 9 replies
- Apple opens first store in Turkey to hoopla, press, long lineups - 9 replies
- Campaign calls for ouster of Condoleezza Rice from Dropbox board - 8 replies