Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Freeware audio editor: Audacity 1.0
Audacity 1.0 is final version of the free audio editor that runs natively on Mac OS 9 and OS X, as well as Windows and Linux. It features recording, mixing, and fast editing with unlimited undo and requires the LAME MP3 Encoder Library to create MP3 files . Version 1.0 fixes several bugs and adds more complete support for OS X. A preview version of Audacity 1.1pr is also available. [Classic, Carbon]
HTML Creator adds OS X support, features
New digital image broswer: Picturesque 1.0
Suite Music has released a new digital image browser: Picturesque 1.0 displays photographs with customizable heirarchical organization. The $15 shareware also also supports rotation, renaming, and printing.
With over-the-top content options growing past Hulu and Netflix, consumers may be finding it harder to justify paying a monthly fee fo ...Sound Blaster Roar Bluetooth speaker
There could very well be a new king of the hill for Bluetooth speakers, with Sound Blaster's recent entry into the marketplace. Bring ...Kenu Airframe Plus
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...
10 Most Discussed
- CurrentC CEO, COO field questions about data breach, Apple Pay block - 23 replies
- CVS throws in with Rite Aid, blocks Apple Pay and Google Wallet - 22 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out as gay in new essay - 17 replies
- Apple responds to CVS, Rite Aid blocking Apple Pay - 17 replies
- CurrentC payment system customer emails stolen - 14 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the new $499 Mac mini - 13 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- Amex web page promotes Apple Pay, adds directions for linking cards - 12 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies