Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Freeware audio editor: Audacity 1.0
Audacity 1.0 is final version of the free audio editor that runs natively on Mac OS 9 and OS X, as well as Windows and Linux. It features recording, mixing, and fast editing with unlimited undo and requires the LAME MP3 Encoder Library to create MP3 files . Version 1.0 fixes several bugs and adds more complete support for OS X. A preview version of Audacity 1.1pr is also available. [Classic, Carbon]
HTML Creator adds OS X support, features
New digital image broswer: Picturesque 1.0
Suite Music has released a new digital image browser: Picturesque 1.0 displays photographs with customizable heirarchical organization. The $15 shareware also also supports rotation, renaming, and printing.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies