Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple \'leads PC industry in innovation\'
Analyst David Bailey of Gerard Klauer Mattison says that "Apple continues to lead the PC industry in innovation, in our opinion. The company completely revamped its portable product line in 2001, and we expect Apple to make significant enhancements to its desktop offerings in 2002."
SkyTag updates FileBuddy 7.1 utility
SkyTag's FileBuddy 7.1, an update to the popular $50 file/folder editing utility for both Classic and OS X, enables a creator pop-up menu under, new (customizable) global hotkeys, and other enhancements under OS X as well as several bug fixes. It also adds the ability to create custom icons for graphics files, and displays the owner/group in the file/folder info windows. Upgrades from FileBuddy 5/6 are $20.
Smith Micro posts FAXstf X 10.04 update
Smith Micro has posted FAXstf X 10.04, fixing several bugs and improving features in its OS X-compatible fax application. It includes better call termination features, better modem port compatibility, improved time/date stamp display, and other enhancements.
MRJ Plugin 1.0 offers Java support in browser
A final version of MRJ Plugin 1.0 offers Java support in Netscape 6 and Mozilla browsers. The Carbon plugin, which only works under OS X, fixes a problem with mouse click consumption, and will be the version of the plugin shipped in upcoming releases of Mozilla browsers for Mac OS X.
Sonnet lowers prices, intros new OS X bundle
Sonnet today lowered its prices by as much as $100 on many of its desktop and PowerBook upgrades as well as introduced a new upgrade bundle for 7x00/8x00/9x00 series PowerMacs.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies