Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PHP 4.2 issues on OS X, Darwin
The recently released PHP 4.2.1 package is not fully supported on OS X/Darwin, however, Marc Liyanage has posted instructions for overcoming some of these inherent limitations as well as a PHP 4.2 patch for building it on OS X: "PHP 4.2.0 still lacks certain key features on Mac OS X and Darwin, and isn't officially supported by the PHP Group on these platforms. Specifically, building PHP as a dynamically loaded Apache module isn't supported at this time. PHP 4.3.0, due to be released in August, 2002, will be the first PHP release to officially support Mac OS X. It, along with future Mac OS X and Apache releases, will enable full feature parity with other PHP platforms."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimately there's one thing we all want from smartphone accessories; we want options. When it comes to keeping our iPhone charged, w ...iHome iBT74 Color Changing Bluetooth Speaker
There's no reason why your tech can't look good while doing what it was designed to do. That's the reason that sports cars look goo ...Logitech Gaming Daedalus Prime Mouse
Logitech Gaming continues to expand upon its peripherals line, with each one looking to fit neatly into a breadth of gaming needs. Bui ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple Music launch cripples Home Sharing, alters iTunes Match - 17 replies
- Apple retracts App Store games with Confederate flag imagery [u] - 14 replies
- Review: Apple Watch - 14 replies
- Apple Music, iOS 8.4 update are on the air; servers hammered [u] - 11 replies
- Cue: Apple will pay royalties for three-month free Music trial - 11 replies
- Classic Mac OS System 7.5.5 made to run on Apple Watch - 10 replies
- Universal issues first full 'Steve Jobs' movie trailer - 9 replies
- Hands On: iOS 9 Preview for iPad Air 2 - 8 replies
- Apple updates OS X to 10.10.4; includes networking, Mail, Photos fixes - 8 replies
- Editorial: Pardon? You don't like Apple Music? - 7 replies