Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Low-end eMac available to all edu customers
MacNN reader Ari Rubin notes that The Apple Store Online (US) Education lists the eMac CD-ROM configuration as available to education individuals at a price of $1,049.00. The configuration was formerly only available to institutions at a price of $999.
Media Four releases XPlay Beta 1
Media Four has posted a beta of its iPod music transfer software for Windows: XPlay Beta 1, which it says is "prettier, slicker, faster, more reliable, and more powerful than the last release. All of the major features are in place, and so is much of the polish." It provides both read and write access to your iPod hard drive for documents and data files, plus the ability to organize your music either from the Explorer-based XPlay interface, or from Windows Media Player.
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...Lemur BlueDriver
"Oh no, the check engine light is on…again! What one of the hundreds of reasons could it be this time? Probably going to cost a for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Apple pursuing 'aggressive expansion' in enterprise market - 15 replies
- Spotify paid over $2B in royalties, CEO responds to Taylor Swift - 12 replies
- FCC chairman rejects President's call for Title II ISP regulation - 11 replies
- AT&T could shelve gigabit fiber investments over net neutrality rules - 10 replies
- Apple must face lawsuit over iMessage's lost texts, says Judge Koh - 10 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- Some Safari users experiencing severe YouTube playback problems - 9 replies
- President Obama voices support for Title II reclassification of ISPs - 9 replies
- Upp hydrogen fuel cell available in Apple Stores in United Kingdom - 7 replies