Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Low-end eMac available to all edu customers
MacNN reader Ari Rubin notes that The Apple Store Online (US) Education lists the eMac CD-ROM configuration as available to education individuals at a price of $1,049.00. The configuration was formerly only available to institutions at a price of $999.
Media Four releases XPlay Beta 1
Media Four has posted a beta of its iPod music transfer software for Windows: XPlay Beta 1, which it says is "prettier, slicker, faster, more reliable, and more powerful than the last release. All of the major features are in place, and so is much of the polish." It provides both read and write access to your iPod hard drive for documents and data files, plus the ability to organize your music either from the Explorer-based XPlay interface, or from Windows Media Player.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 18 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies