Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Low-end eMac available to all edu customers
MacNN reader Ari Rubin notes that The Apple Store Online (US) Education lists the eMac CD-ROM configuration as available to education individuals at a price of $1,049.00. The configuration was formerly only available to institutions at a price of $999.
Media Four releases XPlay Beta 1
Media Four has posted a beta of its iPod music transfer software for Windows: XPlay Beta 1, which it says is "prettier, slicker, faster, more reliable, and more powerful than the last release. All of the major features are in place, and so is much of the polish." It provides both read and write access to your iPod hard drive for documents and data files, plus the ability to organize your music either from the Explorer-based XPlay interface, or from Windows Media Player.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 16 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 11 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies