Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Java creator talks Windows
In an interview primarily focused on his views of archrival Microsoft Corporation and its .Net strategy, Java creator James Gosling mentions that he is switching to the Macintosh platform. "I personally actually read the [Windows] XP license and decided I couldn't sign it. So I've been shifting over to Mac."
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...Plantronics Rig Surround 7.1 headset
Trying to capture the true soundscape of video games can be a daunting task. Looking to surround-sound home theater options, users hav ...Adesso Compagno X Bluetooth keyboard
The shift from typing on physical keyboards to digital versions on smartphones and tablets hasn't been an easy for many consumers. Fr ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies
- Microsoft smartwatch touted for launch within weeks, sale soon after - 11 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- Editorial: Analysis of Apple's October device announcements - 9 replies
- Apple unveils new Retina iMac, featuring 5K display - 9 replies
- Flight attendants sue FAA over in-flight device usage rules - 9 replies