Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
BW posts special report on future of Apple
Business Week has published a "Special report: The future of Apple," which has interviews with interface guru Jeff Raskin and Apple vice president Phil Schiller as well analysis of Apple's product lineup, OS X and its potential for improving Apple growth, and OS X security.
OKI updates OS 9 driver, releases X driver
OKI has released new OKIPage 8iM drivers for Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X. Version 3.3 of the 'Classic' driver now works under the Mac OS X Classic environment. The initial release of the OKIPage 8iM drivers for Mac OS X allows printing from OS X applications. [Classic, Carbon]
BBCi on Ive, Apple
A MacNN reader notes that BBCi has posted a new story on Jonathan Ive and Apple.
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...DoxieGo Portable Scanner
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...
10 Most Discussed
- LA schools' iPad program flawed from beginning, federal report says - 28 replies
- President Obama calls for overturning anti-municipal broadband laws - 16 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 12 replies
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 12 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- Principal filming on Universal Jobs biopic now underway - 8 replies
- Follow-up: new anti-poaching lawsuit settlement offer $415 million - 7 replies
- Follow-up: Marriott caves, scuttles Wi-Fi blocking scheme - 6 replies