Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
CompUSA has limited stock of iMacs, iBooks
Several readers are reporting CompUSA advertisements with a $200 "price break" on the 550 Megahertz PowerBook G4 Titanium, and a note about iMac and iBooks that says "While supplies last. Limited to stock on hand." In addition, CompUSA employees have reported to MacNN that supply is running low on consumer Mac models, and a new shipment is not expected until the second week of January.
Pension funds pressure Apple to change
Pension funds affiliated with the United Brotherhood of Carpenters union have filed 12 proposals calling on various companies, including Apple, to change their auditing techniques. The move comes in response to the company Enron's slide into bankruptcy, which cost investors billions of dollars.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 8 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- Tim Cook selected as finalist for 2014 Time Person of the Year - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies