Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Webwereld article translation
Gertjan Hendriks has provided MacNN with a translation of an article from the Dutch site Webwereld that discusses the possible release of an LCD iMac at next month's MacWorld Expo.
Shares of Adobe jump after recommendation
Salomon Smith Barney analyst Jonathan Rosenzweig has reiterated his "outperform, high risk" rating on Adobe, after the company posted dismal fiscal fourth-quarter results that showed income dropping by half. The recommendation sent Adobe's shares up $1.20 to $31.83, a four point percentage gain.
Tech: Excite@Home; Nvidia; Intel patent suit
Afternoon tech news: Excite@Home has cut 400 jobs in preparation for its close, which bondholders are still fighting; An ex-Nvidia engineer has been fined $250,000 for insider trading; Intel has lost its bid for $82 million in damages against Broadcom in an alleged patent violation suit.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies