Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Webwereld article translation
Gertjan Hendriks has provided MacNN with a translation of an article from the Dutch site Webwereld that discusses the possible release of an LCD iMac at next month's MacWorld Expo.
Shares of Adobe jump after recommendation
Salomon Smith Barney analyst Jonathan Rosenzweig has reiterated his "outperform, high risk" rating on Adobe, after the company posted dismal fiscal fourth-quarter results that showed income dropping by half. The recommendation sent Adobe's shares up $1.20 to $31.83, a four point percentage gain.
Tech: Excite@Home; Nvidia; Intel patent suit
Afternoon tech news: Excite@Home has cut 400 jobs in preparation for its close, which bondholders are still fighting; An ex-Nvidia engineer has been fined $250,000 for insider trading; Intel has lost its bid for $82 million in damages against Broadcom in an alleged patent violation suit.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies
- Editorial: Apple's iOS purchase-history purge disrespects users - 8 replies