Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Webwereld article translation
Gertjan Hendriks has provided MacNN with a translation of an article from the Dutch site Webwereld that discusses the possible release of an LCD iMac at next month's MacWorld Expo.
Shares of Adobe jump after recommendation
Salomon Smith Barney analyst Jonathan Rosenzweig has reiterated his "outperform, high risk" rating on Adobe, after the company posted dismal fiscal fourth-quarter results that showed income dropping by half. The recommendation sent Adobe's shares up $1.20 to $31.83, a four point percentage gain.
Tech: Excite@Home; Nvidia; Intel patent suit
Afternoon tech news: Excite@Home has cut 400 jobs in preparation for its close, which bondholders are still fighting; An ex-Nvidia engineer has been fined $250,000 for insider trading; Intel has lost its bid for $82 million in damages against Broadcom in an alleged patent violation suit.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- New Foxconn robots too imprecise for Apple products, report claims - 8 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 8 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies