Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple to benefit from \"IT?\"
A Reuters article discussing the much-anticipated introduction of "IT," or Ginger as it is commonly known, states that Apple may be a possible beneficiary of the device. The report says that Steve Jobs was "enthralled" by the device during a prototype demonstration, and that the purportedly hydrogen fuel-cell based Ginger may result in gains for Apple.
Kids GoGoGo 4.8 adds image/video filter
MAKI Enterprise has released a new version of its parental control program, Kids GoGoGo 4.8. The new version adds filtration of Image/video search, improved search result restrictions, and enhanced database update method, and a site submit function. [Classic, Carbon]
ShredIt 4.9 adds \"Safe Place\" feature
ShredIt 4.9 is the latest release of Mireth Technology's tool securely deletes files, folders and disk free space. The new version includes a "Safe Place" feature which allows users to protect important documents from accidental shredding.
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...Pure Jongo T2 wireless speaker
Multi-room audio compatibility is a key metric for wireless sound systems these days. The entry cost into a house-spanning system can ...Logitech Z213 multimedia speakers
Desktop computer speakers sit in a weird area of limbo: many consumers have forgone the era of desktop listening for the privacy and v ...
10 Most Discussed
- Oregon Apple Store 'slur' incident being investigated - 31 replies
- Opinion: Why the Apple iWatch will succeed (Part 1) - 17 replies
- Atlantic Magazine notes trend to Chromebooks in schools - 12 replies
- Opinion: Hachette and Amazon fight, who loses? - 12 replies
- T-Mobile announces plan to throttle those abusing 'unlimited' data - 11 replies
- Judge rejects proposed $324.5M anti-poaching case settlement - 11 replies
- NewerTech accessory fools 'headless' Mac minis into turning on GPU - 9 replies
- Disney latest victim of Amazon DVD pre-order denial - 8 replies
- Apple issues diversity report, promises better gender/racial balance - 8 replies
- Skype suddenly blocks users with OS X 10.5 or earlier - 7 replies