Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple to benefit from \"IT?\"
A Reuters article discussing the much-anticipated introduction of "IT," or Ginger as it is commonly known, states that Apple may be a possible beneficiary of the device. The report says that Steve Jobs was "enthralled" by the device during a prototype demonstration, and that the purportedly hydrogen fuel-cell based Ginger may result in gains for Apple.
Kids GoGoGo 4.8 adds image/video filter
MAKI Enterprise has released a new version of its parental control program, Kids GoGoGo 4.8. The new version adds filtration of Image/video search, improved search result restrictions, and enhanced database update method, and a site submit function. [Classic, Carbon]
ShredIt 4.9 adds \"Safe Place\" feature
ShredIt 4.9 is the latest release of Mireth Technology's tool securely deletes files, folders and disk free space. The new version includes a "Safe Place" feature which allows users to protect important documents from accidental shredding.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 19 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies