Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple to benefit from \"IT?\"
A Reuters article discussing the much-anticipated introduction of "IT," or Ginger as it is commonly known, states that Apple may be a possible beneficiary of the device. The report says that Steve Jobs was "enthralled" by the device during a prototype demonstration, and that the purportedly hydrogen fuel-cell based Ginger may result in gains for Apple.
Kids GoGoGo 4.8 adds image/video filter
MAKI Enterprise has released a new version of its parental control program, Kids GoGoGo 4.8. The new version adds filtration of Image/video search, improved search result restrictions, and enhanced database update method, and a site submit function. [Classic, Carbon]
ShredIt 4.9 adds \"Safe Place\" feature
ShredIt 4.9 is the latest release of Mireth Technology's tool securely deletes files, folders and disk free space. The new version includes a "Safe Place" feature which allows users to protect important documents from accidental shredding.
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...Dell AD211 Bluetooth speaker
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 12 replies
- FCC petitioned by hotels to allow disrupting guest-created hotspots - 12 replies
- Obama wants stronger cyber-security laws in 2015 - 12 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- Obama: Sony hack not act of war; Anonymous promises attacks on NK - 7 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies
- Apple to charge VAT per-country at European App Stores - 6 replies
- CalDigit reveals $200 Thunderbolt Station 2 - 6 replies