Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple to benefit from \"IT?\"
A Reuters article discussing the much-anticipated introduction of "IT," or Ginger as it is commonly known, states that Apple may be a possible beneficiary of the device. The report says that Steve Jobs was "enthralled" by the device during a prototype demonstration, and that the purportedly hydrogen fuel-cell based Ginger may result in gains for Apple.
Kids GoGoGo 4.8 adds image/video filter
MAKI Enterprise has released a new version of its parental control program, Kids GoGoGo 4.8. The new version adds filtration of Image/video search, improved search result restrictions, and enhanced database update method, and a site submit function. [Classic, Carbon]
ShredIt 4.9 adds \"Safe Place\" feature
ShredIt 4.9 is the latest release of Mireth Technology's tool securely deletes files, folders and disk free space. The new version includes a "Safe Place" feature which allows users to protect important documents from accidental shredding.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 35 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Hands On: Tile Bluetooth Object Tracker - 6 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies