Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple to benefit from \"IT?\"
A Reuters article discussing the much-anticipated introduction of "IT," or Ginger as it is commonly known, states that Apple may be a possible beneficiary of the device. The report says that Steve Jobs was "enthralled" by the device during a prototype demonstration, and that the purportedly hydrogen fuel-cell based Ginger may result in gains for Apple.
Kids GoGoGo 4.8 adds image/video filter
MAKI Enterprise has released a new version of its parental control program, Kids GoGoGo 4.8. The new version adds filtration of Image/video search, improved search result restrictions, and enhanced database update method, and a site submit function. [Classic, Carbon]
ShredIt 4.9 adds \"Safe Place\" feature
ShredIt 4.9 is the latest release of Mireth Technology's tool securely deletes files, folders and disk free space. The new version includes a "Safe Place" feature which allows users to protect important documents from accidental shredding.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Appeals court opens door to FTC oversight of corporate cyber security - 6 replies