Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
File Freak 3.5.2 adds scroll wheel support
File Freak 3.5.2 adds a host of new functionality to John Scalo's tool for quickly accessing files by typing in the first few letters of their names. Version 3.5.2 adds batch editing of file attributes, scroll wheel support, and deletes multiple files much faster.
Lexington Herald praises iBook for Holidays
The Lexington Herald-Leader says Apple's iBook is "arguably the best consumer laptop on the market" for the upcoming Holiday season. Author Julio Ojeda-Zapata says the the operating system, wireless networking, and a "slick suite" of Internet services make the Mac an attractive platform, though he warns iMacs are "getting musty" and need a refresh.
FontShowcase 3.3 gets updated interface
FontShowcase 3.3 is the latest release of a font viewing utility used to view and print true type fonts. The tool has the ability to print fonts not only in the system folder, but also those that have not yet been installed. Version 3.3 adds new font streaming capabilities, allows common sentences, and updates the primary interface.
It seems like no matter how much internal storage is included today's mobile devices, we, as users, will always find a way to fill th ...Brother HL-L8250CDN Color Laser Printer
When it comes to selecting a printer, the process is not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often t ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...
10 Most Discussed
- In with the new: USB-C connector on new MacBook explained - 19 replies
- Latest MacBooks drop Windows 7 compatibility in Boot Camp - 18 replies
- Apple executives participate in, praise 'Becoming Steve Jobs' bio - 12 replies
- Apple Watch: how Apple Stores will handle the debut - 10 replies
- Hands On: Carbon Copy Cloner 4.0.6 (OS X) - 10 replies
- Briefly: Apple TV gains new channels, Pro Tools 12 changes pricing - 10 replies
- Legal barrage launched over FCC Open Internet regulation in DC courts - 10 replies
- Hands On: Fantastical 2 (OS X) - 9 replies
- Apple CEO asks Arkansas governor to veto 'right to discriminate' law - 9 replies
- Hands On: Downcast 2.8.28 (iOS) - 8 replies