Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
File Freak 3.5.2 adds scroll wheel support
File Freak 3.5.2 adds a host of new functionality to John Scalo's tool for quickly accessing files by typing in the first few letters of their names. Version 3.5.2 adds batch editing of file attributes, scroll wheel support, and deletes multiple files much faster.
Lexington Herald praises iBook for Holidays
The Lexington Herald-Leader says Apple's iBook is "arguably the best consumer laptop on the market" for the upcoming Holiday season. Author Julio Ojeda-Zapata says the the operating system, wireless networking, and a "slick suite" of Internet services make the Mac an attractive platform, though he warns iMacs are "getting musty" and need a refresh.
FontShowcase 3.3 gets updated interface
FontShowcase 3.3 is the latest release of a font viewing utility used to view and print true type fonts. The tool has the ability to print fonts not only in the system folder, but also those that have not yet been installed. Version 3.3 adds new font streaming capabilities, allows common sentences, and updates the primary interface.
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3500 projector
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- First US magazine appearance of Apple Watch debuts - 11 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 10 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Hands On: Records 1.0 (OS X) - 8 replies
- Apple reportedly launching wide public beta of iOS 8.3 in May - 7 replies