Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
File Freak 3.5.2 adds scroll wheel support
File Freak 3.5.2 adds a host of new functionality to John Scalo's tool for quickly accessing files by typing in the first few letters of their names. Version 3.5.2 adds batch editing of file attributes, scroll wheel support, and deletes multiple files much faster.
Lexington Herald praises iBook for Holidays
The Lexington Herald-Leader says Apple's iBook is "arguably the best consumer laptop on the market" for the upcoming Holiday season. Author Julio Ojeda-Zapata says the the operating system, wireless networking, and a "slick suite" of Internet services make the Mac an attractive platform, though he warns iMacs are "getting musty" and need a refresh.
FontShowcase 3.3 gets updated interface
FontShowcase 3.3 is the latest release of a font viewing utility used to view and print true type fonts. The tool has the ability to print fonts not only in the system folder, but also those that have not yet been installed. Version 3.3 adds new font streaming capabilities, allows common sentences, and updates the primary interface.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 32 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Apple Music subscriptions kill ALAC playback on iOS - 13 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- My Stupid Fault: don't look back in anger - 8 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Apple releases Diversity Report, minority hiring up - 7 replies