Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
File Freak 3.5.2 adds scroll wheel support
File Freak 3.5.2 adds a host of new functionality to John Scalo's tool for quickly accessing files by typing in the first few letters of their names. Version 3.5.2 adds batch editing of file attributes, scroll wheel support, and deletes multiple files much faster.
Lexington Herald praises iBook for Holidays
The Lexington Herald-Leader says Apple's iBook is "arguably the best consumer laptop on the market" for the upcoming Holiday season. Author Julio Ojeda-Zapata says the the operating system, wireless networking, and a "slick suite" of Internet services make the Mac an attractive platform, though he warns iMacs are "getting musty" and need a refresh.
FontShowcase 3.3 gets updated interface
FontShowcase 3.3 is the latest release of a font viewing utility used to view and print true type fonts. The tool has the ability to print fonts not only in the system folder, but also those that have not yet been installed. Version 3.3 adds new font streaming capabilities, allows common sentences, and updates the primary interface.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 22 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- New Magic Keyboard, Trackpad, and Mouse revealed in OS X 10.11.1 code - 8 replies
- Editorial: Apple's iOS purchase-history purge disrespects users - 8 replies