Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
File Freak 3.5.2 adds scroll wheel support
File Freak 3.5.2 adds a host of new functionality to John Scalo's tool for quickly accessing files by typing in the first few letters of their names. Version 3.5.2 adds batch editing of file attributes, scroll wheel support, and deletes multiple files much faster.
Lexington Herald praises iBook for Holidays
The Lexington Herald-Leader says Apple's iBook is "arguably the best consumer laptop on the market" for the upcoming Holiday season. Author Julio Ojeda-Zapata says the the operating system, wireless networking, and a "slick suite" of Internet services make the Mac an attractive platform, though he warns iMacs are "getting musty" and need a refresh.
FontShowcase 3.3 gets updated interface
FontShowcase 3.3 is the latest release of a font viewing utility used to view and print true type fonts. The tool has the ability to print fonts not only in the system folder, but also those that have not yet been installed. Version 3.3 adds new font streaming capabilities, allows common sentences, and updates the primary interface.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
If you're like us, chances are you've come to realize that you need the ability to access the Internet on the go. Also, you've prob ...15-inch MacBook Pro with Force Touch
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...
10 Most Discussed
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- AT&T rails against $100 million FCC fine for misleading customers - 9 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies
- MacNN testing concludes on Samsung SSDs and Apple Trim implementation - 8 replies
- Mac pundit Jim Dalrymple bemoans 'nightmarish' iTunes struggles - 7 replies
- Apple breaks quarterly records with strong iPhone, Mac sales - 6 replies