Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Houston Chronicle writer converts to OS X
Houston Chronicle author Dwight Silverman writes "Windows users: If you play around with this operating system long enough, you'll probably want it, too... I can almost guarantee you'll be tempted. It's that sweet," in his evaluation of Mac OS X. He suggests Windows users add a low-end iMac with OS X to their existing networks.
Phil Schiller to speak at MUG meeting
Phil Schiller, Apple's Vice President of Worldwide Marketing will be speaking on MacOS X, the iPod, and other topics at the North Coast Macintosh User Group meeting on November 20th.
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...
10 Most Discussed
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 18 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 13 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Repatriation bill offers tax break for US return of foreign profits - 11 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- FCC redefines broadband speeds as 25Mbps downloads, 3Mbps uploads - 11 replies
- Cook still bullish on iPad despite softening demand - 10 replies
- Adobe updates Flash again due to critical security flaw - 9 replies
- Apple posts $74.6B in Q1 revenues based on iPhone, Mac sales - 8 replies