Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Houston Chronicle writer converts to OS X
Houston Chronicle author Dwight Silverman writes "Windows users: If you play around with this operating system long enough, you'll probably want it, too... I can almost guarantee you'll be tempted. It's that sweet," in his evaluation of Mac OS X. He suggests Windows users add a low-end iMac with OS X to their existing networks.
Phil Schiller to speak at MUG meeting
Phil Schiller, Apple's Vice President of Worldwide Marketing will be speaking on MacOS X, the iPod, and other topics at the North Coast Macintosh User Group meeting on November 20th.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 8 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- Tim Cook selected as finalist for 2014 Time Person of the Year - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies