Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Houston Chronicle writer converts to OS X
Houston Chronicle author Dwight Silverman writes "Windows users: If you play around with this operating system long enough, you'll probably want it, too... I can almost guarantee you'll be tempted. It's that sweet," in his evaluation of Mac OS X. He suggests Windows users add a low-end iMac with OS X to their existing networks.
Phil Schiller to speak at MUG meeting
Phil Schiller, Apple's Vice President of Worldwide Marketing will be speaking on MacOS X, the iPod, and other topics at the North Coast Macintosh User Group meeting on November 20th.
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 13 replies
- Wozniak on the iPhone 6: 'I've gotten rid of my Android phones' - 12 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Apple cagey about Watch battery life, working on improvements - 10 replies
- Shareholder files suit against Cook, executives over e-book collusion - 10 replies