Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple responds to W3C Draft Patent Policy
Apple's statement on the Draft W3C Patent Policy asks for a "mandatory royalty-free requirement" to avoid "alternative for owners of intellectual property who may seek to use the standardization process to control access to fundamental Web standards."
MicroGb: portable, pocket-size USB 2.0
WiebeTech on Monday will announce MicroGb, its pocket size, high-speed, portable USB 1.1/2.0 hard drive storage device, which according to the company, is "capable of transferring a gigabyte of data in less than 90 seconds." The pocket-size drive will be available in three storage capacities, including 20GB ($280), 30GB ($360), and 48GB ($680). Drives ship with an AC adapter and USB cable.
Reader posts Divx playback guide for OS X
Pejvan Beigui has updated his detailed guide that explains how to get high quality sound and full screen Divx playback OS X 10.1.
Germantown Grand Opening Video posted
Chris Browder has posted an Apple Store Germantown TN video online made at the Saddle Creek opening.
Time Palette Classic 4.1: world-time clock
Time Palette Classic 4.1 displays the current local time for any city worldwide, renders real-time, maps of the world with correct sun and moon shading, and calculates a wealth of global time, geographic, and astronomical data.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 66 replies
- Opinion: four myths about the iPad Pro - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Customer wins in lawsuit over data loss caused by Apple Store repair - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies