Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple responds to W3C Draft Patent Policy
Apple's statement on the Draft W3C Patent Policy asks for a "mandatory royalty-free requirement" to avoid "alternative for owners of intellectual property who may seek to use the standardization process to control access to fundamental Web standards."
MicroGb: portable, pocket-size USB 2.0
WiebeTech on Monday will announce MicroGb, its pocket size, high-speed, portable USB 1.1/2.0 hard drive storage device, which according to the company, is "capable of transferring a gigabyte of data in less than 90 seconds." The pocket-size drive will be available in three storage capacities, including 20GB ($280), 30GB ($360), and 48GB ($680). Drives ship with an AC adapter and USB cable.
Reader posts Divx playback guide for OS X
Pejvan Beigui has updated his detailed guide that explains how to get high quality sound and full screen Divx playback OS X 10.1.
Germantown Grand Opening Video posted
Chris Browder has posted an Apple Store Germantown TN video online made at the Saddle Creek opening.
Time Palette Classic 4.1: world-time clock
Time Palette Classic 4.1 displays the current local time for any city worldwide, renders real-time, maps of the world with correct sun and moon shading, and calculates a wealth of global time, geographic, and astronomical data.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies