Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple responds to W3C Draft Patent Policy
Apple's statement on the Draft W3C Patent Policy asks for a "mandatory royalty-free requirement" to avoid "alternative for owners of intellectual property who may seek to use the standardization process to control access to fundamental Web standards."
MicroGb: portable, pocket-size USB 2.0
WiebeTech on Monday will announce MicroGb, its pocket size, high-speed, portable USB 1.1/2.0 hard drive storage device, which according to the company, is "capable of transferring a gigabyte of data in less than 90 seconds." The pocket-size drive will be available in three storage capacities, including 20GB ($280), 30GB ($360), and 48GB ($680). Drives ship with an AC adapter and USB cable.
Reader posts Divx playback guide for OS X
Pejvan Beigui has updated his detailed guide that explains how to get high quality sound and full screen Divx playback OS X 10.1.
Germantown Grand Opening Video posted
Chris Browder has posted an Apple Store Germantown TN video online made at the Saddle Creek opening.
Time Palette Classic 4.1: world-time clock
Time Palette Classic 4.1 displays the current local time for any city worldwide, renders real-time, maps of the world with correct sun and moon shading, and calculates a wealth of global time, geographic, and astronomical data.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 30 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- European Parliament vote approves draft law for single phone charger - 14 replies
- Neil Young-backed PonoPlayer hits target within 24 hours - 11 replies
- Apple debuts special page for iOS 7.1 release - 11 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Office for Mac to get new version this year, says Microsoft exec - 9 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies
- SXSW Snowden speech calls for mass encryption, public NSA oversight - 8 replies