Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple responds to W3C Draft Patent Policy
Apple's statement on the Draft W3C Patent Policy asks for a "mandatory royalty-free requirement" to avoid "alternative for owners of intellectual property who may seek to use the standardization process to control access to fundamental Web standards."
MicroGb: portable, pocket-size USB 2.0
WiebeTech on Monday will announce MicroGb, its pocket size, high-speed, portable USB 1.1/2.0 hard drive storage device, which according to the company, is "capable of transferring a gigabyte of data in less than 90 seconds." The pocket-size drive will be available in three storage capacities, including 20GB ($280), 30GB ($360), and 48GB ($680). Drives ship with an AC adapter and USB cable.
Reader posts Divx playback guide for OS X
Pejvan Beigui has updated his detailed guide that explains how to get high quality sound and full screen Divx playback OS X 10.1.
Germantown Grand Opening Video posted
Chris Browder has posted an Apple Store Germantown TN video online made at the Saddle Creek opening.
Time Palette Classic 4.1: world-time clock
Time Palette Classic 4.1 displays the current local time for any city worldwide, renders real-time, maps of the world with correct sun and moon shading, and calculates a wealth of global time, geographic, and astronomical data.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimately there's one thing we all want from smartphone accessories; we want options. When it comes to keeping our iPhone charged, w ...iHome iBT74 Color Changing Bluetooth Speaker
There's no reason why your tech can't look good while doing what it was designed to do. That's the reason that sports cars look goo ...Logitech Gaming Daedalus Prime Mouse
Logitech Gaming continues to expand upon its peripherals line, with each one looking to fit neatly into a breadth of gaming needs. Bui ...
10 Most Discussed
- Apple Music launch cripples Home Sharing, alters iTunes Match - 17 replies
- Review: Apple Watch - 14 replies
- Apple retracts App Store games with Confederate flag imagery [u] - 14 replies
- Cue: Apple will pay royalties for three-month free Music trial - 11 replies
- Apple Music, iOS 8.4 update are on the air; servers hammered [u] - 11 replies
- Classic Mac OS System 7.5.5 made to run on Apple Watch - 10 replies
- Universal issues first full 'Steve Jobs' movie trailer - 9 replies
- Hands On: iOS 9 Preview for iPad Air 2 - 8 replies
- Apple updates OS X to 10.10.4; includes networking, Mail, Photos fixes - 8 replies
- Hands On: iTunes 12.2.0 (OS X) - 7 replies