Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Judge orders MS settlement talks
The judge presiding over Microsoft's on-going anti-trust proceedings has ordered the company and the Department of Justice to hold "intensive" settlement talks through Nov. 2. U.S. District Court Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly said the two parties are to meet "seven days a week around the clock" to reach an agreement.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 66 replies
- Opinion: four myths about the iPad Pro - 25 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Customer wins in lawsuit over data loss caused by Apple Store repair - 10 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Gartner: Apple rises, Samsung drops in worldwide phone share - 6 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies
- MacUpdate tests changes in face of challenging specialist market - 6 replies