Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Judge orders MS settlement talks
The judge presiding over Microsoft's on-going anti-trust proceedings has ordered the company and the Department of Justice to hold "intensive" settlement talks through Nov. 2. U.S. District Court Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly said the two parties are to meet "seven days a week around the clock" to reach an agreement.
When it comes to selecting a printer, it's not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often touted as ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Microsoft releases public preview of Office 2016 for Mac - 16 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- Republicans file bill to rip Internet regulatory powers from FCC - 12 replies
- Apple Watch: plethora of details leak as public debut nears - 12 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 11 replies
- Apple launches video repair program for 2011-2013 MacBook Pros - 8 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies