Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Judge orders MS settlement talks
The judge presiding over Microsoft's on-going anti-trust proceedings has ordered the company and the Department of Justice to hold "intensive" settlement talks through Nov. 2. U.S. District Court Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly said the two parties are to meet "seven days a week around the clock" to reach an agreement.
There are a lot of cloud services out there, and nearly all of them can be used for backing up key files and folders. A few dedicated ...Plantronics BackBeat Pro Bluetooth headphones
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Some Safari users experiencing severe YouTube playback problems - 12 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- Watchmakers issue cease-and-desists to smartwatch face creators - 9 replies
- Xiaomi looking to overtake Apple, Samsung in the next 10 years - 9 replies
- Apple responds, points out flaws in AAA study of 'distracting' Siri - 8 replies
- Upp hydrogen fuel cell available in Apple Stores in United Kingdom - 7 replies
- Data suggests iPhone 6 outselling 6 Plus by nearly 3-to-1 margin - 6 replies
- Amazon and Hachette battle ends amicably with e-book sales deal - 6 replies
- Monday Deals: 55-inch 4K television, four-bay NAS, GoG DRM-free sale - 6 replies