Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Judge orders MS settlement talks
The judge presiding over Microsoft's on-going anti-trust proceedings has ordered the company and the Department of Justice to hold "intensive" settlement talks through Nov. 2. U.S. District Court Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly said the two parties are to meet "seven days a week around the clock" to reach an agreement.
The shift from typing on physical keyboards to digital versions on smartphones and tablets hasn't been an easy for many consumers. Fr ...Polk Audio 4 Shot headset
Sound quality and design are two of the biggest areas of focus for manufacturers when coming up with a new gaming headset. Depending o ...Patriot Supersonic Phoenix USB 3.0 drive
USB thumb drives aren't the end all solutions for data transfer and traveling needs. Sometimes people want something with a little mo ...
10 Most Discussed
- U2 frontman Bono apologizes for auto downloads of 'Songs of Innocence' - 13 replies
- Apple confirms October 16 press event - 12 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- 'One more thing' from Apple: Mac mini refresh - 11 replies
- Adoption of iOS 8 stalled at 47 percent, new Apple tracking data shows - 11 replies
- New Mac mini not user-upgradeable, new analysis reveals - 11 replies
- T-Mobile CEO John Legere laughs at iPhone 6 bending controversy - 11 replies
- AAA ranks Siri as extreme distraction for drivers - 11 replies
- Photos allegedly show assembled second-gen iPad Air model - 10 replies