Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Judge orders MS settlement talks
The judge presiding over Microsoft's on-going anti-trust proceedings has ordered the company and the Department of Justice to hold "intensive" settlement talks through Nov. 2. U.S. District Court Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly said the two parties are to meet "seven days a week around the clock" to reach an agreement.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 17 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies