Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
VideoScribbler 1.0: annotate live video
A MacNN reader notes an utility for annotating live video, VideoScribbler 1.0: "Live video overlay on any FireWire-equipped Mac. This software makes it possible to doodle on a live video stream coming into the Mac from a video camera via the FireWire port. VideoScriblber is free. Intended for scientific uses but easily adapted to analysis of live video."
Slacker 1.0: Cocoa-based task/to-do-list app
Alex Rice recently released Slacker 1.0, a "simple yet powerful to-do list app" that offers features such as sorting, drag & drop, alerts, "freshness dating," support for multiple documents, stickies Integration, undo, and calendar view.
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 13 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Wozniak on the iPhone 6: 'I've gotten rid of my Android phones' - 12 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Shareholder files suit against Cook, executives over e-book collusion - 10 replies
- Apple cagey about Watch battery life, working on improvements - 10 replies