Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
NavBar Builder 1.0 debuts
RandomBackground 1.0 released
RandomBackground 1.0 is a Mac OS X utility that displays a different background picture at login, using images contained in the user 'Pictures' Directory. The software is under the GNU Public License, and source code is offered.
NetObjects goes out of business
NetObjects, which had previously offered, its Web authoring package for the Macintosh platform, has gone out of business. The company, almost half-owned by IBM, last Friday said it would be de-listed from the NASDAQ index. NetObjects is attempting to sell its assets as soon as possible.
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock: it is a speaker that looks to blend int ...STM Studio for iPad Air
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- New York City building out free Wi-Fi network in portions of Harlem - 8 replies
- Southwest Airlines offers $2 in-flight iMessages, Android coming - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies