Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
NavBar Builder 1.0 debuts
RandomBackground 1.0 released
RandomBackground 1.0 is a Mac OS X utility that displays a different background picture at login, using images contained in the user 'Pictures' Directory. The software is under the GNU Public License, and source code is offered.
NetObjects goes out of business
NetObjects, which had previously offered, its Web authoring package for the Macintosh platform, has gone out of business. The company, almost half-owned by IBM, last Friday said it would be de-listed from the NASDAQ index. NetObjects is attempting to sell its assets as soon as possible.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 8 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- Tim Cook selected as finalist for 2014 Time Person of the Year - 6 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies