Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
NavBar Builder 1.0 debuts
RandomBackground 1.0 released
RandomBackground 1.0 is a Mac OS X utility that displays a different background picture at login, using images contained in the user 'Pictures' Directory. The software is under the GNU Public License, and source code is offered.
NetObjects goes out of business
NetObjects, which had previously offered, its Web authoring package for the Macintosh platform, has gone out of business. The company, almost half-owned by IBM, last Friday said it would be de-listed from the NASDAQ index. NetObjects is attempting to sell its assets as soon as possible.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies