Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
NavBar Builder 1.0 debuts
RandomBackground 1.0 released
RandomBackground 1.0 is a Mac OS X utility that displays a different background picture at login, using images contained in the user 'Pictures' Directory. The software is under the GNU Public License, and source code is offered.
NetObjects goes out of business
NetObjects, which had previously offered, its Web authoring package for the Macintosh platform, has gone out of business. The company, almost half-owned by IBM, last Friday said it would be de-listed from the NASDAQ index. NetObjects is attempting to sell its assets as soon as possible.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- SXSW Snowden speech calls for mass encryption, public NSA oversight - 8 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies