Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Jobs delivers first batch of 23,000 iBooks
Apple CEO Steve Jobs attended the Henrico County, Virginia school convocation on Friday, according to a report in the Richmond Times-Dispatch. Jobs gave a speech to teachers, students and administrators at the Landmark Theatre, where he also delivered the first batch of 23,000 iBooks the school district there has leased from Apple. In his address, Jobs said he came to underscore the district's decision, and that he "wants every other district in this country to copy it." Henrico Schools Superintendent Mark Edwards also indicated in the report that the county is already considering expanding the iBook lease to include elementary students.
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...Snugg Robust Case for iPad Air
Snugg's Distressed Brown Leather Case was something of a pleasant surprise when I reviewed it last year. I didn't expect much at fi ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- One-off (Product) RED Mac Pro fetches $977,000 at auction - 13 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Adobe drags feet on notifying data theft victims, millions at risk - 9 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Nokia pokes Apple's iPad Air with derisive new ads for Lumia 2520 - 8 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- WD Black 2 Dual Drive combines SSD, HDD into non-hybrid format - 6 replies