Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Jasmine 1.1.4 adds input capabilities
Jasmine 1.1.4 is a multi-track audio editor/mixer. The new release adds the ability to record from any input supported by the Control Strip or Sound Control Panel. Also, Import Convert now has a level control allowing level adjustment of mp3's and other non-Jasmine file types.
Apple lowers TiBook pricing
MacNN reader Brandon Kish notes that Apple has dramatically lowered educational pricing on its Titanitum PowerBook G4 systems, possibly foreshadowing an upgrade to the now aging model. The TiBook now lists for $2,067 for the "Fast" model (400 Mhz) and $2,819 for the "Faster" (500 Mhz) model.
OSOpinion discusses future of Be OS
An OsOpinion.com article discusses the possibility of future development for the Be OS, which was acquired as part of Be Inc's intellectual assets by Palm. "For continued development of BeIA software, Palm will either have to port the development platform to another platform ... or continue BeOS development, if only for the company's newly acquired Internet Appliance software."
MaverickTrader looks for Apple to open higher
MaverickTrader, an on-line investment analysis firm, says it is looking for shares of Apple Computer to resume higher next week. "Despite the bearishness so common on Wall Street these days, we are reminded that the idea of buying low and selling high still holds true today," said Don Harrold, President of MaverickTrader.
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Opinion: Why a larger iPad makes sense - 10 replies
- Shareholder files suit against Cook, executives over e-book collusion - 10 replies