Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Jasmine 1.1.4 adds input capabilities
Jasmine 1.1.4 is a multi-track audio editor/mixer. The new release adds the ability to record from any input supported by the Control Strip or Sound Control Panel. Also, Import Convert now has a level control allowing level adjustment of mp3's and other non-Jasmine file types.
Apple lowers TiBook pricing
MacNN reader Brandon Kish notes that Apple has dramatically lowered educational pricing on its Titanitum PowerBook G4 systems, possibly foreshadowing an upgrade to the now aging model. The TiBook now lists for $2,067 for the "Fast" model (400 Mhz) and $2,819 for the "Faster" (500 Mhz) model.
OSOpinion discusses future of Be OS
An OsOpinion.com article discusses the possibility of future development for the Be OS, which was acquired as part of Be Inc's intellectual assets by Palm. "For continued development of BeIA software, Palm will either have to port the development platform to another platform ... or continue BeOS development, if only for the company's newly acquired Internet Appliance software."
MaverickTrader looks for Apple to open higher
MaverickTrader, an on-line investment analysis firm, says it is looking for shares of Apple Computer to resume higher next week. "Despite the bearishness so common on Wall Street these days, we are reminded that the idea of buying low and selling high still holds true today," said Don Harrold, President of MaverickTrader.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 16 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies