Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Jasmine 1.1.4 adds input capabilities
Jasmine 1.1.4 is a multi-track audio editor/mixer. The new release adds the ability to record from any input supported by the Control Strip or Sound Control Panel. Also, Import Convert now has a level control allowing level adjustment of mp3's and other non-Jasmine file types.
Apple lowers TiBook pricing
MacNN reader Brandon Kish notes that Apple has dramatically lowered educational pricing on its Titanitum PowerBook G4 systems, possibly foreshadowing an upgrade to the now aging model. The TiBook now lists for $2,067 for the "Fast" model (400 Mhz) and $2,819 for the "Faster" (500 Mhz) model.
OSOpinion discusses future of Be OS
An OsOpinion.com article discusses the possibility of future development for the Be OS, which was acquired as part of Be Inc's intellectual assets by Palm. "For continued development of BeIA software, Palm will either have to port the development platform to another platform ... or continue BeOS development, if only for the company's newly acquired Internet Appliance software."
MaverickTrader looks for Apple to open higher
MaverickTrader, an on-line investment analysis firm, says it is looking for shares of Apple Computer to resume higher next week. "Despite the bearishness so common on Wall Street these days, we are reminded that the idea of buying low and selling high still holds true today," said Don Harrold, President of MaverickTrader.
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...
10 Most Discussed
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 18 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 12 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- Cook still bullish on iPad despite softening demand - 10 replies
- Adobe updates Flash again due to critical security flaw - 9 replies
- Principal filming on Universal Jobs biopic now underway - 8 replies
- Apple sees one billionth iOS device shipped, China sales explode - 8 replies
- Apple posts $74.6B in Q1 revenues based on iPhone, Mac sales - 8 replies