Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Jasmine 1.1.4 adds input capabilities
Jasmine 1.1.4 is a multi-track audio editor/mixer. The new release adds the ability to record from any input supported by the Control Strip or Sound Control Panel. Also, Import Convert now has a level control allowing level adjustment of mp3's and other non-Jasmine file types.
Apple lowers TiBook pricing
MacNN reader Brandon Kish notes that Apple has dramatically lowered educational pricing on its Titanitum PowerBook G4 systems, possibly foreshadowing an upgrade to the now aging model. The TiBook now lists for $2,067 for the "Fast" model (400 Mhz) and $2,819 for the "Faster" (500 Mhz) model.
OSOpinion discusses future of Be OS
An OsOpinion.com article discusses the possibility of future development for the Be OS, which was acquired as part of Be Inc's intellectual assets by Palm. "For continued development of BeIA software, Palm will either have to port the development platform to another platform ... or continue BeOS development, if only for the company's newly acquired Internet Appliance software."
MaverickTrader looks for Apple to open higher
MaverickTrader, an on-line investment analysis firm, says it is looking for shares of Apple Computer to resume higher next week. "Despite the bearishness so common on Wall Street these days, we are reminded that the idea of buying low and selling high still holds true today," said Don Harrold, President of MaverickTrader.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Apple's 15-inch Retina MacBook Pro continues to be a popular notebook with professional users and prosumers looking for the ultimate ...Typo keyboard for iPad
Following numerous legal shenanigans between Typo -- a company founded in part by Ryan Seacrest -- and the clear object of his physica ...Entry-level 27-inch Retina iMac
The 27-inch Apple iMac with 5K Retina display is already one of the best value-for-money Macs that Apple has ever released. It was som ...
10 Most Discussed
- Neil Young says he will pull music catalog from streaming services - 24 replies
- Hands On: Microsoft Word 2016 (OS X) - 20 replies
- Editorial: whatever happened to 'It Just Works?' - 18 replies
- My Stupid Fault: iCloud vs local iPhone backups - 12 replies
- Follow-up: Dalrymple's iTunes issues largely fixed, patch coming - 12 replies
- Apple takes lid off 64-bit A8 iPod touch, now up to 128GB - 11 replies
- Pointers: Tethering to your iPhone - 11 replies
- Pointers: Taming the Applications folder with sub-folders - 11 replies
- Cook on Apple Watch: no numbers, but recent claims wrong - 10 replies
- Senator Franken, Consumer Watchdog call for App Store investigation - 9 replies