Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple opening store in Illinois
Apple plans to open a retail store in Schaumburg, Illinois, which is about 25 miles northwest of Chicago. The Woodfield Mall will house the new store, which will open on August 25th.
REALdb Tools 1.0b1 posted
REALdb Tools 1.0b1 gives you the ability to manipulate REAL database files in ways that the built in REALBasic engine does not provide at this time. The tool allows users to manipulate tables and columns, as well as compress databases. [Classic, Carbon]
Apple shuts down CQF
MacNN Reader Johnathan Tobin notes that Apple is shutting down its CQF (Customer Quality Feedback) program, which provided select users with advance versions of hardware and software for testing. "As with all business decisions, this change is a result of making choices that will result in growth and opportunity at Apple," the company said in a letter to CQF members. Apple will, however, retain a software seeding program.
For all the different configurations of headphones on the market, it's always a tough choice for buyers to get something that is just ...Razer Taipan mouse
The list of gaming devices is growing larger with each passing day. A large number of companies have entered the gaming input arena, a ...Cambridge Audio DacMagic XS
Every computer with a microphone or headphone port has one -- a digital to analog converter (DAC). There are nearly as many chipsets a ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X Yosemite public beta now available - 23 replies
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- Report: Apple bought back another $5 billion in stock in June quarter - 14 replies
- Sources call for Yosemite in late Oct., Retina MacBook, Mac with 4K - 11 replies
- Apple, IBM announce collaboration on big data, analytics apps [U] - 10 replies
- Coalition of authors blames 'thuggish' Amazon for Hachette dispute - 10 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies