Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple opening store in Illinois
Apple plans to open a retail store in Schaumburg, Illinois, which is about 25 miles northwest of Chicago. The Woodfield Mall will house the new store, which will open on August 25th.
REALdb Tools 1.0b1 posted
REALdb Tools 1.0b1 gives you the ability to manipulate REAL database files in ways that the built in REALBasic engine does not provide at this time. The tool allows users to manipulate tables and columns, as well as compress databases. [Classic, Carbon]
Apple shuts down CQF
MacNN Reader Johnathan Tobin notes that Apple is shutting down its CQF (Customer Quality Feedback) program, which provided select users with advance versions of hardware and software for testing. "As with all business decisions, this change is a result of making choices that will result in growth and opportunity at Apple," the company said in a letter to CQF members. Apple will, however, retain a software seeding program.
While the price to gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...Blue's Mikey Digital
Blue Microphones, a company that makes some of the most popular digital USB microphones among podcasters and musicians, has for some t ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple 'investigating' if leaked celebrity pics came from iCloud - 12 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 12 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Shareholder files suit against Cook, executives over e-book collusion - 10 replies
- Opinion: Why a larger iPad makes sense - 10 replies