Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple opening store in Illinois
Apple plans to open a retail store in Schaumburg, Illinois, which is about 25 miles northwest of Chicago. The Woodfield Mall will house the new store, which will open on August 25th.
REALdb Tools 1.0b1 posted
REALdb Tools 1.0b1 gives you the ability to manipulate REAL database files in ways that the built in REALBasic engine does not provide at this time. The tool allows users to manipulate tables and columns, as well as compress databases. [Classic, Carbon]
Apple shuts down CQF
MacNN Reader Johnathan Tobin notes that Apple is shutting down its CQF (Customer Quality Feedback) program, which provided select users with advance versions of hardware and software for testing. "As with all business decisions, this change is a result of making choices that will result in growth and opportunity at Apple," the company said in a letter to CQF members. Apple will, however, retain a software seeding program.
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...Snugg Robust Case for iPad Air
Snugg's Distressed Brown Leather Case was something of a pleasant surprise when I reviewed it last year. I didn't expect much at fi ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Adobe drags feet on notifying data theft victims, millions at risk - 9 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Nokia pokes Apple's iPad Air with derisive new ads for Lumia 2520 - 8 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- WD Black 2 Dual Drive combines SSD, HDD into non-hybrid format - 6 replies