Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple opening store in Illinois
Apple plans to open a retail store in Schaumburg, Illinois, which is about 25 miles northwest of Chicago. The Woodfield Mall will house the new store, which will open on August 25th.
REALdb Tools 1.0b1 posted
REALdb Tools 1.0b1 gives you the ability to manipulate REAL database files in ways that the built in REALBasic engine does not provide at this time. The tool allows users to manipulate tables and columns, as well as compress databases. [Classic, Carbon]
Apple shuts down CQF
MacNN Reader Johnathan Tobin notes that Apple is shutting down its CQF (Customer Quality Feedback) program, which provided select users with advance versions of hardware and software for testing. "As with all business decisions, this change is a result of making choices that will result in growth and opportunity at Apple," the company said in a letter to CQF members. Apple will, however, retain a software seeding program.
It is an exciting time for consumer technology, with gadgets and devices that once used to the stuff of dreams now coming to fruition. ...JBL Synchros Reflect in-ear headphones
All headphones are not created equally, especially when it comes to use during vigorous activities or workouts. Over-the-ear headphone ...Bracketron Power Flex external battery
When we're traveling or just generally out and about, we've taken to bringing a tablet and Bluetooth keyboard with us, rather than a ...
10 Most Discussed
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 26 replies
- The Feature Thief, part one: Pages - 19 replies
- The Feature Thief, conclusion: AppleWorks and the lessons learned - 19 replies
- The Feature Thief, part three: iWeb - 16 replies
- Apple updates Watch support page, admits tattoos may be a problem - 15 replies
- The Feature Thief, part two: Final Cut Pro, iMovie, iDVD - 11 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- Wrist tattoos may interfere with Apple Watch functions, reports say - 8 replies
- Flaw in iPad 'flight bag' software grounds AA flights [U] - 7 replies