Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Apple opening store in Illinois
Apple plans to open a retail store in Schaumburg, Illinois, which is about 25 miles northwest of Chicago. The Woodfield Mall will house the new store, which will open on August 25th.
REALdb Tools 1.0b1 posted
REALdb Tools 1.0b1 gives you the ability to manipulate REAL database files in ways that the built in REALBasic engine does not provide at this time. The tool allows users to manipulate tables and columns, as well as compress databases. [Classic, Carbon]
Apple shuts down CQF
MacNN Reader Johnathan Tobin notes that Apple is shutting down its CQF (Customer Quality Feedback) program, which provided select users with advance versions of hardware and software for testing. "As with all business decisions, this change is a result of making choices that will result in growth and opportunity at Apple," the company said in a letter to CQF members. Apple will, however, retain a software seeding program.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 60 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Gartner: Apple rises, Samsung drops in worldwide phone share - 6 replies
- Pointers: Join a Mac/iOS User Group! - 6 replies