Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
AAPLTalk posts G4 Vs. PC shoot-out
AAPLTalk.com has posted yet another Mac Vs. PC shoot-out, this time comparing Apple's 867 Mhz Power Mac G4 to comparably priced Wintel systems. The article asks "What does $2,500 really buy you in the desktop computer market these days?"
Cookie Dog 1.1 gets OS X compatibility
Cookie Dog 1.1 is an application manages Cookies acquired by Internet Explorer. Cookie Dog allows you to delete all or a selection Cookies, with the option to delete them automatically and to exclude your preferred cookies from deletion. The new release fixes bugs and adds OS X support. [Classic, Carbon]
iLabel 1.7.1 posted
iLabel 1.7.1 is a label printing application primarily used for producing mailing labels, visit cards, envelopes. The new version is a maintenance release which mainly fixes a crashing problem when launching the application on some Macs. [Classic, Carbon]
￼The half moon design speaks about what to expect overall from the Pure Contour i1 Air Dock: it is a speaker that looks to blend int ...STM Studio for iPad Air
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Politicians, tech giants promote 'Hour of Code' learning initiative - 7 replies
- Samsung attempts to silence YouTube complaint of Galaxy S4 fire, fails - 7 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- Qualcomm Gimbal Bluetooth beacons to compete with Apple's iBeacon - 6 replies
- NPD: Large-screen smartphone owners use 44 percent more data - 5 replies