Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
AAPLTalk posts G4 Vs. PC shoot-out
AAPLTalk.com has posted yet another Mac Vs. PC shoot-out, this time comparing Apple's 867 Mhz Power Mac G4 to comparably priced Wintel systems. The article asks "What does $2,500 really buy you in the desktop computer market these days?"
Cookie Dog 1.1 gets OS X compatibility
Cookie Dog 1.1 is an application manages Cookies acquired by Internet Explorer. Cookie Dog allows you to delete all or a selection Cookies, with the option to delete them automatically and to exclude your preferred cookies from deletion. The new release fixes bugs and adds OS X support. [Classic, Carbon]
iLabel 1.7.1 posted
iLabel 1.7.1 is a label printing application primarily used for producing mailing labels, visit cards, envelopes. The new version is a maintenance release which mainly fixes a crashing problem when launching the application on some Macs. [Classic, Carbon]
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Dell teases world's first 27-inch 5K computer monitor - 11 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Apple cagey about Watch battery life, working on improvements - 10 replies
- Opinion: Why a larger iPad makes sense - 10 replies