Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PrintToPDF 2.2.4 fixes bugs
PrintToPDF 2.2.4 is the latest version of James Walker's printer driver that creates Adobe PDF files without having the full version of Acrobat installed. The new release fixes a bug that would cause FileMaker Pro to fail printing databases in OS 9.1, and eliminates a problem with JPEG compression.
512 MB RAM modules for iBooks coming
Trans Intl on Tuesday plans to ship a new 512 MB memory module for Apple's entire iBook line, which previously could accept a maximum module size of 256 MB, MacNN has learned. The new module will allow 2001 iBooks to be upgraded to either 576 or 640 MB of RAM depending on how much RAM is soldered to the logic board, while earlier models can be upgraded to either 544 or 576 MB. Pricing for the new SDRAM SO-DIMMs has not yet been disclosed.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies
- Bitcoin-stealing trojan makes jump to popular Mac apps - 8 replies