Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PrintToPDF 2.2.4 fixes bugs
PrintToPDF 2.2.4 is the latest version of James Walker's printer driver that creates Adobe PDF files without having the full version of Acrobat installed. The new release fixes a bug that would cause FileMaker Pro to fail printing databases in OS 9.1, and eliminates a problem with JPEG compression.
512 MB RAM modules for iBooks coming
Trans Intl on Tuesday plans to ship a new 512 MB memory module for Apple's entire iBook line, which previously could accept a maximum module size of 256 MB, MacNN has learned. The new module will allow 2001 iBooks to be upgraded to either 576 or 640 MB of RAM depending on how much RAM is soldered to the logic board, while earlier models can be upgraded to either 544 or 576 MB. Pricing for the new SDRAM SO-DIMMs has not yet been disclosed.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 22 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 22 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- F.lux developers pull sideloaded app following Apple's complaint - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- First Look: Apple iPad Pro - 7 replies
- Tim Cook addresses retail, commences 'inclusion training' company-wide - 7 replies