Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PrintToPDF 2.2.4 fixes bugs
PrintToPDF 2.2.4 is the latest version of James Walker's printer driver that creates Adobe PDF files without having the full version of Acrobat installed. The new release fixes a bug that would cause FileMaker Pro to fail printing databases in OS 9.1, and eliminates a problem with JPEG compression.
512 MB RAM modules for iBooks coming
Trans Intl on Tuesday plans to ship a new 512 MB memory module for Apple's entire iBook line, which previously could accept a maximum module size of 256 MB, MacNN has learned. The new module will allow 2001 iBooks to be upgraded to either 576 or 640 MB of RAM depending on how much RAM is soldered to the logic board, while earlier models can be upgraded to either 544 or 576 MB. Pricing for the new SDRAM SO-DIMMs has not yet been disclosed.
With over-the-top content options growing past Hulu and Netflix, consumers may be finding it harder to justify paying a monthly fee fo ...Sound Blaster Roar Bluetooth speaker
There could very well be a new king of the hill for Bluetooth speakers, with Sound Blaster's recent entry into the marketplace. Bring ...Kenu Airframe Plus
Simple, stylish and effective, the Kenu Airframe + portable car mount is the latest addition to Kenu's lineup. Released earlier this ...
10 Most Discussed
- CurrentC CEO, COO field questions about data breach, Apple Pay block - 22 replies
- CVS throws in with Rite Aid, blocks Apple Pay and Google Wallet - 22 replies
- Apple responds to CVS, Rite Aid blocking Apple Pay - 17 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out as gay in new essay - 17 replies
- CurrentC payment system customer emails stolen - 14 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the new $499 Mac mini - 13 replies
- FBI director warns Apple, Google away from encrypting devices - 12 replies
- Amex web page promotes Apple Pay, adds directions for linking cards - 12 replies
- OS X 10.10 Yosemite formally released - 12 replies
- Obama signs BuySecure executive order to hasten US EMV adoption - 12 replies