Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PrintToPDF 2.2.4 fixes bugs
PrintToPDF 2.2.4 is the latest version of James Walker's printer driver that creates Adobe PDF files without having the full version of Acrobat installed. The new release fixes a bug that would cause FileMaker Pro to fail printing databases in OS 9.1, and eliminates a problem with JPEG compression.
512 MB RAM modules for iBooks coming
Trans Intl on Tuesday plans to ship a new 512 MB memory module for Apple's entire iBook line, which previously could accept a maximum module size of 256 MB, MacNN has learned. The new module will allow 2001 iBooks to be upgraded to either 576 or 640 MB of RAM depending on how much RAM is soldered to the logic board, while earlier models can be upgraded to either 544 or 576 MB. Pricing for the new SDRAM SO-DIMMs has not yet been disclosed.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- DiskWarrior 5 debuts, offers full 64-bit support, flash drive option - 9 replies
- German Chancellor speaks out against net neutrality, wants fast lanes - 8 replies
- Jackson meets with Cook on diversity in the tech industry - 8 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 8 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Review: Apple iMac with 5K Retina display - 7 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 7 replies
- Apple, Amazon refuse to disclose federal diversity data - 6 replies
- Tim Cook selected as finalist for 2014 Time Person of the Year - 6 replies