Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PrintToPDF 2.2.4 fixes bugs
PrintToPDF 2.2.4 is the latest version of James Walker's printer driver that creates Adobe PDF files without having the full version of Acrobat installed. The new release fixes a bug that would cause FileMaker Pro to fail printing databases in OS 9.1, and eliminates a problem with JPEG compression.
512 MB RAM modules for iBooks coming
Trans Intl on Tuesday plans to ship a new 512 MB memory module for Apple's entire iBook line, which previously could accept a maximum module size of 256 MB, MacNN has learned. The new module will allow 2001 iBooks to be upgraded to either 576 or 640 MB of RAM depending on how much RAM is soldered to the logic board, while earlier models can be upgraded to either 544 or 576 MB. Pricing for the new SDRAM SO-DIMMs has not yet been disclosed.
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...DoxieGo Portable Scanner
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...
10 Most Discussed
- LA schools' iPad program flawed from beginning, federal report says - 28 replies
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 18 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- President Obama calls for overturning anti-municipal broadband laws - 16 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 12 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- Adobe updates Flash again due to critical security flaw - 9 replies
- Principal filming on Universal Jobs biopic now underway - 8 replies
- Follow-up: new anti-poaching lawsuit settlement offer $415 million - 7 replies