Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PrintToPDF updated to 2.2.3
PrintToPDF, a shareware Macintosh printer driver that creates Adobe PDF files, has been updated to version 2.2.3. The new release fixes a crash in FileMaker Pro, improves URL and e-mail address recognition, and fixes a compatibility problem with WordText.
iOrganize updated to 3.4.1
Version 3.4.1 of iOrganize, an update to the $15 standard NotePad enhancement, has been released. The new version fixes a problem with preferences and adds several minor enhancements. Mac OS X and Classic versions are available.
iLabel updated to version 1.6
iLabel, a label printing application designed for printing mailing labels and visit cards, has been updated to version 1.6. The new release sports improvements such as the ability to start printing at any position to reuse partially printed sheets, and keyboard shortcuts to move shapes. Mac OS X and Classic versions are available.
Finding a speaker purpose-built for a specific need is challenging. Even when a Bluetooth speaker can be paired with a mobile device, ...JBL Synchros E40BT headphones
For all the different configurations of headphones on the market, it's always a tough choice for buyers to get something that is just ...Razer Taipan mouse
The list of gaming devices is growing larger with each passing day. A large number of companies have entered the gaming input arena, a ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X Yosemite public beta now available - 25 replies
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- SEC: Apple bought back another $5 billion in stock in June quarter - 14 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- Sources call for Yosemite in late Oct., Retina MacBook, Mac with 4K - 11 replies
- Coalition of authors blames 'thuggish' Amazon for Hachette dispute - 10 replies
- Apple, IBM announce collaboration on big data, analytics apps [U] - 10 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies