Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PrintToPDF updated to 2.2.3
PrintToPDF, a shareware Macintosh printer driver that creates Adobe PDF files, has been updated to version 2.2.3. The new release fixes a crash in FileMaker Pro, improves URL and e-mail address recognition, and fixes a compatibility problem with WordText.
iOrganize updated to 3.4.1
Version 3.4.1 of iOrganize, an update to the $15 standard NotePad enhancement, has been released. The new version fixes a problem with preferences and adds several minor enhancements. Mac OS X and Classic versions are available.
iLabel updated to version 1.6
iLabel, a label printing application designed for printing mailing labels and visit cards, has been updated to version 1.6. The new release sports improvements such as the ability to start printing at any position to reuse partially printed sheets, and keyboard shortcuts to move shapes. Mac OS X and Classic versions are available.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Ultimate Ears (now owned by Logitech) has found great success in the marketplace with its "Boom" series of Bluetooth speakers, a mod ...Kinivo URBN Premium Bluetooth Headphones
We love music, and we're willing to bet that you do, too. If you're like us, you probably spend a good portion of your time wearing ...Jamstik+ MIDI Controller
For a long time the MIDI world has been dominated by keyboard-inspired controllers. Times are changing however, and we are slowly star ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Should Apple release a desktop computer that runs iOS? - 66 replies
- Opinion: Things about the iPad Pro that are evading people - 25 replies
- Editorial: Five reasons to move to Windows - 23 replies
- Teardown of Apple Pencil reveals it is utterly unrepairable by users - 17 replies
- Cook insists converged iPad, Mac product not coming soon - 15 replies
- Quicken 2016 for Mac arrives in tandem with Windows version - 9 replies
- Analysis: A tale of two companies - 9 replies
- MacNN: Five reasons to switch to Mac - 8 replies
- Customer wins in lawsuit over data loss caused by Apple Store repair - 7 replies
- MacUpdate tests changes in face of challenging specialist market - 6 replies