Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PrintToPDF updated to 2.2.3
PrintToPDF, a shareware Macintosh printer driver that creates Adobe PDF files, has been updated to version 2.2.3. The new release fixes a crash in FileMaker Pro, improves URL and e-mail address recognition, and fixes a compatibility problem with WordText.
iOrganize updated to 3.4.1
Version 3.4.1 of iOrganize, an update to the $15 standard NotePad enhancement, has been released. The new version fixes a problem with preferences and adds several minor enhancements. Mac OS X and Classic versions are available.
iLabel updated to version 1.6
iLabel, a label printing application designed for printing mailing labels and visit cards, has been updated to version 1.6. The new release sports improvements such as the ability to start printing at any position to reuse partially printed sheets, and keyboard shortcuts to move shapes. Mac OS X and Classic versions are available.
STM is one of those companies that seems to fly under the radar when it comes to iPad accessories. They're better known for their ge ...Velodyne vBold headphones
Headphones make a statement. Whether the listener is an unabashed audio fiend or someone that cares more about the outer coolness than ...Snugg Robust Case for iPad Air
Snugg's Distressed Brown Leather Case was something of a pleasant surprise when I reviewed it last year. I didn't expect much at fi ...
10 Most Discussed
- 'Security reasons' keep Obama from having iPhone - 16 replies
- One-off (Product) RED Mac Pro fetches $977,000 at auction - 13 replies
- Apple updates plans for Union Square SF store, will preserve fountain - 10 replies
- Adobe drags feet on notifying data theft victims, millions at risk - 9 replies
- Amazon, too, pokes at iPad Air in new Kindle Fire HDX ad - 9 replies
- Apple iPhone 5s versus Google Nexus 5 - 8 replies
- Carl Icahn files official shareholder proposal with Apple [u] - 8 replies
- Nokia pokes Apple's iPad Air with derisive new ads for Lumia 2520 - 8 replies
- Apple: iOS 7 now on 74 percent of iOS devices - 7 replies
- WD Black 2 Dual Drive combines SSD, HDD into non-hybrid format - 6 replies