Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
PrintToPDF updated to 2.2.3
PrintToPDF, a shareware Macintosh printer driver that creates Adobe PDF files, has been updated to version 2.2.3. The new release fixes a crash in FileMaker Pro, improves URL and e-mail address recognition, and fixes a compatibility problem with WordText.
iOrganize updated to 3.4.1
Version 3.4.1 of iOrganize, an update to the $15 standard NotePad enhancement, has been released. The new version fixes a problem with preferences and adds several minor enhancements. Mac OS X and Classic versions are available.
iLabel updated to version 1.6
iLabel, a label printing application designed for printing mailing labels and visit cards, has been updated to version 1.6. The new release sports improvements such as the ability to start printing at any position to reuse partially printed sheets, and keyboard shortcuts to move shapes. Mac OS X and Classic versions are available.
Since May of this year, Autodesk has been shipping the highly anticipated update to its high-end post-production video editing suite, ...Crucial MX100 256GB SATA-3 SSD
While the price-per-gigabyte ratio for magnetic platter-based hard drives can't be beat, the speed that a SSD brings to the table for ...Narrative Clip
With the advent of social media technology, people have been searching for new ways to share the events of their daily lives -- be it ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Is the Apple Watch a hit or a miss? - 24 replies
- Free iTunes U2 album now up to 'record-breaking' 33 million in 'sales' - 20 replies
- National Federation of the Blind sues Uber over refused rides, abuses - 14 replies
- Apple Watch debuts in three editions - 13 replies
- Wozniak on the iPhone 6: 'I've gotten rid of my Android phones' - 12 replies
- Apple event stream marred by serious technical problems - 12 replies
- Apple announces 4.7-, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 models - 12 replies
- Best Buy, Walmart decline to support Apple Pay - 11 replies
- Shareholder files suit against Cook, executives over e-book collusion - 10 replies
- Opinion: Why a larger iPad makes sense - 10 replies