Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Article on HyperCard
OSOpinion has published an article entitled "Apple's HyperCard: How Arthur Abandoned Excalibur," in which author Matt Johnson discusses the legitimacy of Apple's decision to stop fully supporting and developing the application. The article goes on to suggest that Apple open HyperCard to the open source community.
New version of OS X AOL client
America Online has made public a new beta release of the company's Mac OS X client. The new release, 7B, fixes numerous bugs that were apparent in the 6C release, and adds new functionality for saving images. The new version is only available through the AOL network by using the keyword "Beta." Currently the only final release of AOL's Mac client stands at 5.0, while a version 7.0 is currently in the works for Windows.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Perhaps you've already seen our review of the Dotti LED display from Witti Design. Meet Notti, Dotti's "sibling". Notti is a softb ...Seagate Personal Cloud (2-Bay)
When it comes to backing up files, many users are now looking to the myriad of cloud storage solutions available. There is no doubt th ...Leitz Icon Label Printer
When you say the words "label printer" to people, they either just really don't care, or they get incredibly excited. This is one o ...
10 Most Discussed
- Jony Ive promoted to Chief Design Officer at Apple - 7 replies
- Oculus outlines Rift PC requirements, stops OS X, Linux development - 7 replies
- Apple, Leica working to resolve bug that could corrupt Photos library - 6 replies
- Microsoft reveals six versions of Windows 10 inbound this summer - 6 replies
- Apple rolls out Force Touch 15-inch MacBook Pro, new Retina iMac - 5 replies
- Review: FileMaker Pro 14 (OS X, iOS, Windows) - 5 replies
- Verizon, Sprint agree to pay $158M settlement with FCC over 'cramming' - 5 replies
- Pointers: Mastering the OS X Dock - 5 replies
- Pointers: Make 'Hey Siri' work on Apple Watch - 5 replies
- Pointers: Sign Your PDFs in Preview - 5 replies