Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Article on HyperCard
OSOpinion has published an article entitled "Apple's HyperCard: How Arthur Abandoned Excalibur," in which author Matt Johnson discusses the legitimacy of Apple's decision to stop fully supporting and developing the application. The article goes on to suggest that Apple open HyperCard to the open source community.
New version of OS X AOL client
America Online has made public a new beta release of the company's Mac OS X client. The new release, 7B, fixes numerous bugs that were apparent in the 6C release, and adds new functionality for saving images. The new version is only available through the AOL network by using the keyword "Beta." Currently the only final release of AOL's Mac client stands at 5.0, while a version 7.0 is currently in the works for Windows.
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...Kodak PixPro SL10 Smart Lens Camera
Smartphone imagery still widely varies. Large Megapixel counts don't make for a good image, and the optics in some devices are lackin ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 12 replies
- FCC petitioned by hotels to allow disrupting guest-created hotspots - 9 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Obama: Sony hack not act of war; Anonymous promises attacks on NK - 7 replies
- Apple to charge VAT per-country at European App Stores - 6 replies
- Apple rejects conclusions of BBC expose showing supply chain abuses - 6 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies
- CalDigit reveals $200 Thunderbolt Station 2 - 6 replies