Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Article on HyperCard
OSOpinion has published an article entitled "Apple's HyperCard: How Arthur Abandoned Excalibur," in which author Matt Johnson discusses the legitimacy of Apple's decision to stop fully supporting and developing the application. The article goes on to suggest that Apple open HyperCard to the open source community.
New version of OS X AOL client
America Online has made public a new beta release of the company's Mac OS X client. The new release, 7B, fixes numerous bugs that were apparent in the 6C release, and adds new functionality for saving images. The new version is only available through the AOL network by using the keyword "Beta." Currently the only final release of AOL's Mac client stands at 5.0, while a version 7.0 is currently in the works for Windows.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 42 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Google advises developers on how to weaken iOS 9 app security - 10 replies
- T-Mobile cracking down on extreme bandwidth users of its LTE network - 10 replies
- Hands On: Griffin Powermate Bluetooth - 9 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 9 replies
- Hands On: Twitter 3.1.0 (OS X) - 6 replies
- Pono struggling to expand due to lack of resources, no new CEO - 6 replies