Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Article on HyperCard
OSOpinion has published an article entitled "Apple's HyperCard: How Arthur Abandoned Excalibur," in which author Matt Johnson discusses the legitimacy of Apple's decision to stop fully supporting and developing the application. The article goes on to suggest that Apple open HyperCard to the open source community.
New version of OS X AOL client
America Online has made public a new beta release of the company's Mac OS X client. The new release, 7B, fixes numerous bugs that were apparent in the 6C release, and adds new functionality for saving images. The new version is only available through the AOL network by using the keyword "Beta." Currently the only final release of AOL's Mac client stands at 5.0, while a version 7.0 is currently in the works for Windows.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 30 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Apple debuts special page for iOS 7.1 release - 11 replies
- Neil Young-backed PonoPlayer hits target within 24 hours - 11 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies
- Report: Apple dodged taxes on $8.9B in Australian profits - 9 replies
- Office for Mac to get new version this year, says Microsoft exec - 9 replies
- Yahoo shifting away from Google, Facebook login credentials - 8 replies