Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Article on HyperCard
OSOpinion has published an article entitled "Apple's HyperCard: How Arthur Abandoned Excalibur," in which author Matt Johnson discusses the legitimacy of Apple's decision to stop fully supporting and developing the application. The article goes on to suggest that Apple open HyperCard to the open source community.
New version of OS X AOL client
America Online has made public a new beta release of the company's Mac OS X client. The new release, 7B, fixes numerous bugs that were apparent in the 6C release, and adds new functionality for saving images. The new version is only available through the AOL network by using the keyword "Beta." Currently the only final release of AOL's Mac client stands at 5.0, while a version 7.0 is currently in the works for Windows.
Apple has never been shy about funky ports -- first it was Apple Desktop Bus, and its own DIN-8 serial port. Following that came FireW ...Logitech Hyperion Fury mouse
Selecting the correct gaming mouse comes down to finding a device that balances the needs of a user with a price they can afford. Ofte ...Life n Soul BM211 Bluetooth speaker
Bluetooth speakers aren't only for listening to some music at the park or on a long bus ride, but can also be built with tablets in m ...
10 Most Discussed
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 11 replies
- Security guards protest low wages, block Apple San Francisco store - 9 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Rumor: iPhone 6 may support 150Mbps LTE-A - 7 replies
- Digital credit card replacement Coin calls for 10,000 more testers - 7 replies
- Uber allowed to resume services in Berlin after ban suspended - 6 replies
- New malware stealing advertising revenue from jailbroken iOS devices - 6 replies