Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Article on HyperCard
OSOpinion has published an article entitled "Apple's HyperCard: How Arthur Abandoned Excalibur," in which author Matt Johnson discusses the legitimacy of Apple's decision to stop fully supporting and developing the application. The article goes on to suggest that Apple open HyperCard to the open source community.
New version of OS X AOL client
America Online has made public a new beta release of the company's Mac OS X client. The new release, 7B, fixes numerous bugs that were apparent in the 6C release, and adds new functionality for saving images. The new version is only available through the AOL network by using the keyword "Beta." Currently the only final release of AOL's Mac client stands at 5.0, while a version 7.0 is currently in the works for Windows.
Looking for a pair of headphones that can do everything a user requires is a task that can take some study. Trying to decide on in-ear ...MaxUpgrades 512GB Retina MacBook Pro SSD
Apple's Retina line of MacBook Pro notebooks have been impressive, right from their debut in 2012. Thinner than the previous model, t ...Lemur BlueDriver
"Oh no, the check engine light is onâ€¦again! What one of the hundreds of reasons could it be this time? Probably going to cost a for ...
10 Most Discussed
- Opinion: Senator Ted Cruz off the mark with net neutrality comments - 15 replies
- Apple pursuing 'aggressive expansion' in enterprise market - 15 replies
- Spotify paid over $2B in royalties, CEO responds to Taylor Swift - 12 replies
- FCC chairman rejects President's call for Title II ISP regulation - 11 replies
- AT&T could shelve gigabit fiber investments over net neutrality rules - 10 replies
- Apple must face lawsuit over iMessage's lost texts, says Judge Koh - 10 replies
- First Look: Apple iMac with 5K Retina Display - 10 replies
- Exclusive Analysis: iOS app storage limits across range of devices - 9 replies
- President Obama voices support for Title II reclassification of ISPs - 9 replies
- Upp hydrogen fuel cell available in Apple Stores in United Kingdom - 7 replies