Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Article on HyperCard
OSOpinion has published an article entitled "Apple's HyperCard: How Arthur Abandoned Excalibur," in which author Matt Johnson discusses the legitimacy of Apple's decision to stop fully supporting and developing the application. The article goes on to suggest that Apple open HyperCard to the open source community.
New version of OS X AOL client
America Online has made public a new beta release of the company's Mac OS X client. The new release, 7B, fixes numerous bugs that were apparent in the 6C release, and adds new functionality for saving images. The new version is only available through the AOL network by using the keyword "Beta." Currently the only final release of AOL's Mac client stands at 5.0, while a version 7.0 is currently in the works for Windows.
Keeping an eye on the home while out and about these days is common practice, assisted by modern technology. Internet cameras became p ...Fugoo Bluetooth speaker
It's rare to find a Bluetooth speaker that can cover a large array of needs. Generally, speakers are wrapped in a desktop-convenient ...Epson LW-600P
Label makers are traditionally simple machines that perform a single task which people feel they can either live with or without. In m ...
10 Most Discussed
- Russia passes law requiring social media data be housed in-country - 15 replies
- Opinion: Buy an iPhone 5s now, or wait for the iPhone 6? - 13 replies
- Apple promises 'professional-grade' features in OS X Photos - 13 replies
- Facebook toys with the emotions of users in the name of science - 11 replies
- Monkey Parking creator refuses shutdown order, fights San Francisco - 10 replies
- Apple now blocking older Flash Player plug-ins, citing security flaw - 9 replies
- Kantar: iPhone 5s, 5c outselling Samsung S5 in Europe - 9 replies
- Los Angeles school district pulls plug on iPads, moves to laptops - 9 replies
- Video compares iPhone 6 cover panel versus iPhone 5s - 8 replies
- MacNN testing: Microsoft domain seizure blocks VPN, allows odd traffic - 8 replies