Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Article on HyperCard
OSOpinion has published an article entitled "Apple's HyperCard: How Arthur Abandoned Excalibur," in which author Matt Johnson discusses the legitimacy of Apple's decision to stop fully supporting and developing the application. The article goes on to suggest that Apple open HyperCard to the open source community.
New version of OS X AOL client
America Online has made public a new beta release of the company's Mac OS X client. The new release, 7B, fixes numerous bugs that were apparent in the 6C release, and adds new functionality for saving images. The new version is only available through the AOL network by using the keyword "Beta." Currently the only final release of AOL's Mac client stands at 5.0, while a version 7.0 is currently in the works for Windows.
It's inevitable, at some point somebody needs a hardcopy of a document. Paper never runs out of battery charge, after all. Our Mom, j ...Linksys WRT1200AC Wi-Fi Router
Once upon a time, a brand-new Linksys router showed up on our doorstep. So we gathered some network-minded friends together, and hooke ...Rapoo A300 Mini Bluetooth NFC Speaker
The Rapoo Bluetooth Mini NFC Speaker is a little metallic box about the size of a baseball. In spite of its small size, we were very p ...
10 Most Discussed
- First Look: All-new 12-inch Apple MacBook - 18 replies
- Backup Utility Smackdown (OS X) - 17 replies
- The Feature Thief: Apple taketh away, sometimes giveth back - 16 replies
- Google cuts YouTube support for older Apple TV, Google TV, iOS devices - 9 replies
- Retina 12-inch MacBook teardowns reveal low repairability - 9 replies
- Pointers: don't forward your OS X Mail, redirect it - 8 replies
- Researcher: OS X 'Rootpipe' attack fix not reliable, attacks possible - 8 replies
- New Apple Watch bands revealed by Ive, Newson at Milan showcase - 7 replies
- Living With and Without: Time Machine - 7 replies
- Briefly: Google Maps image insults Apple, X-Files HD hits Netflix US - 6 replies