Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Testers sought for Baldur\'s Gate II
Mumbo Jumbo Games is seeking gamers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that are interested in on-site beta testing Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn for the Mac. Applicants must have prior experience with the Baldur's Gate series and be available for at least four hours at a time during Mumbo Jumbo's normal daytime office hours. Those interested should contact Mumbo Jumbo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MP3 Rage 3.4 improves MP3 tools
MP3 Rage 3.4 is a new version of Chaotic Software's tools for MP3 enthusiasts, which lets users search and download music from Napster and Gnutella, edit ID3 tags, analyze MP3s and adjust their sound volume automatically to play at similar levels, export MP3 files to AIFF format for burning CDs, and more. Version 3.4 adds a Duplicate Finder tool to find duplicate MP3s, enhances the Multiple QuickEdit tool to make editing multiple files easier, improves the Track Numberer to skip files that do not appear to be MP3s, and adds additional enhancements and bug fixes.
Ask the Web 1.1b2: Dictionary server browser
Ask the Web 1.1b2 is the public beta release of a Web browser for Classic and Mac OS X specialized for dictionary servers, which uses plugins to define the dictionary servers. [Classic: 3.3 MB; Carbon: 3.3 MB]
When it comes to selecting a printer, it's not exactly something most people put a lot of thought into. Printers are often touted as ...Moshi iVisor AG and XT for iPad Air 2
Have you ever tried to put in a screen protector that relies on static to cling to the screen? How many bubbles and wrinkles does it h ...OmniPlan (OS X, iOS)
We reviewed the Omni Group's most famous Mac software, a To Do app called OmniFocus, back in June 2014, and we were impressed. Some o ...
10 Most Discussed
- FCC approves net neutrality, Title II proposal in 3-2 vote - 31 replies
- Microsoft releases public preview of Office 2016 for Mac - 16 replies
- Opponents, supporters of FCC Net Neutrality, Title II vote speak out - 14 replies
- Republicans file bill to rip Internet regulatory powers from FCC - 13 replies
- Apple on the hook for $533M lawsuit payout over in-app purchase tech - 12 replies
- Apple Watch: plethora of details leak as public debut nears - 12 replies
- New Jersey man hospitalized by exploded iPhone 5c battery - 11 replies
- Samsung Pay electronic payment system deployed in Galaxy S6, S6 edge - 8 replies
- Editorial: iCar or Apple moonshot? - 8 replies
- Pointers: Pages 5.5.2, 2.5.2 (OS X, iOS) - 7 replies