Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Testers sought for Baldur\'s Gate II
Mumbo Jumbo Games is seeking gamers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that are interested in on-site beta testing Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn for the Mac. Applicants must have prior experience with the Baldur's Gate series and be available for at least four hours at a time during Mumbo Jumbo's normal daytime office hours. Those interested should contact Mumbo Jumbo at email@example.com.
MP3 Rage 3.4 improves MP3 tools
MP3 Rage 3.4 is a new version of Chaotic Software's tools for MP3 enthusiasts, which lets users search and download music from Napster and Gnutella, edit ID3 tags, analyze MP3s and adjust their sound volume automatically to play at similar levels, export MP3 files to AIFF format for burning CDs, and more. Version 3.4 adds a Duplicate Finder tool to find duplicate MP3s, enhances the Multiple QuickEdit tool to make editing multiple files easier, improves the Track Numberer to skip files that do not appear to be MP3s, and adds additional enhancements and bug fixes.
Ask the Web 1.1b2: Dictionary server browser
Ask the Web 1.1b2 is the public beta release of a Web browser for Classic and Mac OS X specialized for dictionary servers, which uses plugins to define the dictionary servers. [Classic: 3.3 MB; Carbon: 3.3 MB]
Home automation fans have been getting their fair share of gadgets and accessories in the last few years. Starting with light bulbs, a ...Razer Kraken Pro headset
Gaming headphones are a challenge to get right, for a long list of reasons that are unique to the consumer buying them. Some shoppers ...Patriot Aero Wireless Mobile Drive
Regardless of how large a tablet you buy, you always want more space. There's always one more movie or another album you'd cram on, ...
10 Most Discussed
- House of Representatives passes municipal broadband-limiting bill - 23 replies
- EU: Apple failing to make 'true cost of apps' clear on App Store [U] - 17 replies
- Several backdoors included on every iOS device, researcher says [U] - 15 replies
- Forums: SuperDuper vs. TimeMachine debate continues - 14 replies
- Apple, IBM announce collaboration on big data, analytics apps [U] - 10 replies
- Apple now blocking older Flash Player plug-ins, citing security flaw - 9 replies
- Snowden: Dropbox is 'hostile to privacy,' cloud needs zero knowledge - 9 replies
- Cook blames second quarterly drop in iPads on anticipation - 8 replies
- New iTunes 11.3 brings iTunes Extras for HD movies - 7 replies
- Apple's iPad may pose risks for people with nickel allergies - 7 replies