Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Testers sought for Baldur\'s Gate II
Mumbo Jumbo Games is seeking gamers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that are interested in on-site beta testing Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn for the Mac. Applicants must have prior experience with the Baldur's Gate series and be available for at least four hours at a time during Mumbo Jumbo's normal daytime office hours. Those interested should contact Mumbo Jumbo at email@example.com.
MP3 Rage 3.4 improves MP3 tools
MP3 Rage 3.4 is a new version of Chaotic Software's tools for MP3 enthusiasts, which lets users search and download music from Napster and Gnutella, edit ID3 tags, analyze MP3s and adjust their sound volume automatically to play at similar levels, export MP3 files to AIFF format for burning CDs, and more. Version 3.4 adds a Duplicate Finder tool to find duplicate MP3s, enhances the Multiple QuickEdit tool to make editing multiple files easier, improves the Track Numberer to skip files that do not appear to be MP3s, and adds additional enhancements and bug fixes.
Ask the Web 1.1b2: Dictionary server browser
Ask the Web 1.1b2 is the public beta release of a Web browser for Classic and Mac OS X specialized for dictionary servers, which uses plugins to define the dictionary servers. [Classic: 3.3 MB; Carbon: 3.3 MB]
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 29 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 18 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Mac Game Review: Elite: Dangerous 1.3.08 - 9 replies