Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Testers sought for Baldur\'s Gate II
Mumbo Jumbo Games is seeking gamers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that are interested in on-site beta testing Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn for the Mac. Applicants must have prior experience with the Baldur's Gate series and be available for at least four hours at a time during Mumbo Jumbo's normal daytime office hours. Those interested should contact Mumbo Jumbo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MP3 Rage 3.4 improves MP3 tools
MP3 Rage 3.4 is a new version of Chaotic Software's tools for MP3 enthusiasts, which lets users search and download music from Napster and Gnutella, edit ID3 tags, analyze MP3s and adjust their sound volume automatically to play at similar levels, export MP3 files to AIFF format for burning CDs, and more. Version 3.4 adds a Duplicate Finder tool to find duplicate MP3s, enhances the Multiple QuickEdit tool to make editing multiple files easier, improves the Track Numberer to skip files that do not appear to be MP3s, and adds additional enhancements and bug fixes.
Ask the Web 1.1b2: Dictionary server browser
Ask the Web 1.1b2 is the public beta release of a Web browser for Classic and Mac OS X specialized for dictionary servers, which uses plugins to define the dictionary servers. [Classic: 3.3 MB; Carbon: 3.3 MB]
Sometimes, people need to scan things, but having a computer at hand to do so isn't exactly feasible. Maybe it's the home of a relat ...Dell AD211 Bluetooth speaker
For all of the high-priced, over-engineered Bluetooth speakers in the electronics market, there is still room for mass-market solution ...VisionTek 128GB USB Pocket SSD
USB flash drives dealt the death blow to both the floppy and Zip drives. While still faster than either of the old removable media, sp ...
10 Most Discussed
- Breaking: US reverses, to say North Korea behind Sony hack tomorrow - 17 replies
- Obama wants stronger cyber-security laws in 2015 - 12 replies
- Apple's Cook, Williams 'deeply offended' by BBC supply chain expose - 12 replies
- FCC petitioned by hotels to allow disrupting guest-created hotspots - 11 replies
- Sony ignored security evaluation before GOP hack, more data coming - 9 replies
- FCC overrules carriers, defines 'broadband' as 10Mbps minimum - 7 replies
- Obama: Sony hack not act of war; Anonymous promises attacks on NK - 7 replies
- CalDigit reveals $200 Thunderbolt Station 2 - 6 replies
- Apple rejects conclusions of BBC expose showing supply chain abuses - 6 replies
- Ex-Apple engineer testifies on project to block non-iTunes clients [u] - 6 replies