Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Verizon inks $2.4M contract for Macs
Verizon Information Services, a division of Verizon Communications, has inked an agreement with PWR Systems to implement and support more than 600 Macintosh G4 installations throughout the US in a deal that could be worth up to $2.4 million: "The new contract is a victory both for Apple's efforts to crack the enterprise market and for the solutions channel as a whole."
Jasmine 0.911b adds USB support
The latest version of the Jasmine 0.911b multitrack audio recorder/editor/mixer provides USB audio support and a new test tone record function withfrequency and amplitude adjustments for each channel that is useful for calibrating signal levels.
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...StarTech Thunderbolt Docking Station
Like USB before it, Thunderbolt is taking a path to ubiquity. Originally included on Apple's MacBook Pro series, the new interface te ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Report: Mac users 4x more 'engaged' than Windows users - 12 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies