Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Verizon inks $2.4M contract for Macs
Verizon Information Services, a division of Verizon Communications, has inked an agreement with PWR Systems to implement and support more than 600 Macintosh G4 installations throughout the US in a deal that could be worth up to $2.4 million: "The new contract is a victory both for Apple's efforts to crack the enterprise market and for the solutions channel as a whole."
Jasmine 0.911b adds USB support
The latest version of the Jasmine 0.911b multitrack audio recorder/editor/mixer provides USB audio support and a new test tone record function withfrequency and amplitude adjustments for each channel that is useful for calibrating signal levels.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 13 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies