Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
Verizon inks $2.4M contract for Macs
Verizon Information Services, a division of Verizon Communications, has inked an agreement with PWR Systems to implement and support more than 600 Macintosh G4 installations throughout the US in a deal that could be worth up to $2.4 million: "The new contract is a victory both for Apple's efforts to crack the enterprise market and for the solutions channel as a whole."
Jasmine 0.911b adds USB support
The latest version of the Jasmine 0.911b multitrack audio recorder/editor/mixer provides USB audio support and a new test tone record function withfrequency and amplitude adjustments for each channel that is useful for calibrating signal levels.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...MSI Geforce GTX 970 100ME
When Nvidia announced a new line of video cards in September 2014, many people thought things would continue to be business as usual i ...Wren V5US Wireless Sound System
If you're a music fanatic, chances are you are, by extension, a bit fanatical about what you listen to your music on. If you're like ...
10 Most Discussed
- Bad Apples: the worst Mac products ever - 39 replies
- MacNN Staffers: What made the Mac the choice for you? - 16 replies
- Swatch CEO outlines smartwatch plans, calls Apple Watch 'toy' - 14 replies
- Continued iTunes library testing: all is still not well, but improving - 9 replies
- Hands On: AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 8 replies
- Rumor Roundup: high resolution iPad in ad analytics, possible stylus - 8 replies
- Survey: six weeks on, Apple Music shows good news, bad news [U] - 7 replies
- Appeals court opens door to FTC oversight of corporate cyber security - 6 replies
- Hands On: Tile Bluetooth Object Tracker - 6 replies