Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
AppleWorks 6.1.2 updater changes app launch
Andreas Kyriacou notes the the recent AppleWorks 6.1.2 International Update caused the application to launch in the Classic environment: "After the update of my German language AppleWorks to the most recent 6.1.2 release I realized that it has been degraded to a classic app. According to feedback on the Apple discussion groups this is true for all international versions, even UK English. This is a disappointing step back."
SFX Machine 1.5: more precision, G4 support
The Sound Guy has released SFX Machine 1.5, a Premiere-format audio effects plug-in that is now optimized for the G4 processor. The plugin offers the ability to create your own effects, choose from over 400 presets, create new sounds with the Randomizer module, and also includes a modular synthesis engine. It works with Peak, Peak LE, Deck, Vision, Premiere, Digital Performer, Logic Audio, Metro, and TurboMorph. A demo is available online.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 20 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 18 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Apple purging XcodeGhost-afflicted apps, Angry Birds 2 among infected - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Security flaw in iOS 9 discovered, could expose photos, contacts - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies