Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
AppleWorks 6.1.2 updater changes app launch
Andreas Kyriacou notes the the recent AppleWorks 6.1.2 International Update caused the application to launch in the Classic environment: "After the update of my German language AppleWorks to the most recent 6.1.2 release I realized that it has been degraded to a classic app. According to feedback on the Apple discussion groups this is true for all international versions, even UK English. This is a disappointing step back."
SFX Machine 1.5: more precision, G4 support
The Sound Guy has released SFX Machine 1.5, a Premiere-format audio effects plug-in that is now optimized for the G4 processor. The plugin offers the ability to create your own effects, choose from over 400 presets, create new sounds with the Randomizer module, and also includes a modular synthesis engine. It works with Peak, Peak LE, Deck, Vision, Premiere, Digital Performer, Logic Audio, Metro, and TurboMorph. A demo is available online.
Trying to find the perfect projector for a home theater can be tricky, as there are bountiful options on the market from a large numbe ...Thecus N2310 NAS
For every computer user, there comes a point of critical mass in data storage. When it hits, external hard drives, USB sticks and DVD ...iRig Pads
When it comes to mobile music products, IK Multimedia has positioned itself as one of the top suppliers. Right from the early days of ...
10 Most Discussed
- MO lawmaker proposes requiring ID for Google Wallet, Apple Pay sales - 18 replies
- Illinois law mandates handover of students' social media passwords - 16 replies
- Obama sides with UK PM, calls for law enforcement-crackable encryption - 12 replies
- Ahrendts' high pay in part to compensate for lost Burberry stock - 12 replies
- Windows 10 a free upgrade, not subscription, for Windows 7, 8.1 users - 11 replies
- Cook still bullish on iPad despite softening demand - 9 replies
- Adobe updates Flash again due to critical security flaw - 9 replies
- Apple posts $74.6B in Q1 revenues based on iPhone, Mac sales - 8 replies
- Principal filming on Universal Jobs biopic now underway - 8 replies
- Follow-up: new anti-poaching lawsuit settlement offer $415 million - 7 replies