Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
AppleWorks 6.1.2 updater changes app launch
Andreas Kyriacou notes the the recent AppleWorks 6.1.2 International Update caused the application to launch in the Classic environment: "After the update of my German language AppleWorks to the most recent 6.1.2 release I realized that it has been degraded to a classic app. According to feedback on the Apple discussion groups this is true for all international versions, even UK English. This is a disappointing step back."
SFX Machine 1.5: more precision, G4 support
The Sound Guy has released SFX Machine 1.5, a Premiere-format audio effects plug-in that is now optimized for the G4 processor. The plugin offers the ability to create your own effects, choose from over 400 presets, create new sounds with the Randomizer module, and also includes a modular synthesis engine. It works with Peak, Peak LE, Deck, Vision, Premiere, Digital Performer, Logic Audio, Metro, and TurboMorph. A demo is available online.
Bluetooth speakers aren't only for listening to some music at the park or on a long bus ride, but can also be built with tablets in m ...Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 2030 projector
With high-definition televisions now the standard, 4K televisions becoming the next big thing, and plasma TVs going the way of the din ...Life n Soul 8 Driver Bluetooth headphones
When it comes to music on the go, consumers generally have some options to consider when looking for the best experience. While Blueto ...
10 Most Discussed
- US cybersecurity chief claims lack of experience not important to job - 16 replies
- Quicken 2015 for Mac brings new features, strips others - 11 replies
- Security guards protest low wages, block Apple San Francisco store - 9 replies
- Apple releases second public OS X Yosemite beta, new iTunes 12 test - 8 replies
- Claim: Apple's iMessage accounts for 30 percent of all mobile spam - 8 replies
- Schematics suggest iPhone 6 may come in 16, 64, and 128GB models - 8 replies
- Apple shareholder suit accuses Cook, Jobs, others of misconduct - 7 replies
- Digital credit card replacement Coin calls for 10,000 more testers - 7 replies
- Rumor: iPhone 6 may support 150Mbps LTE-A - 7 replies
- Uber allowed to resume services in Berlin after ban suspended - 6 replies