Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
AppleWorks 6.1.2 updater changes app launch
Andreas Kyriacou notes the the recent AppleWorks 6.1.2 International Update caused the application to launch in the Classic environment: "After the update of my German language AppleWorks to the most recent 6.1.2 release I realized that it has been degraded to a classic app. According to feedback on the Apple discussion groups this is true for all international versions, even UK English. This is a disappointing step back."
SFX Machine 1.5: more precision, G4 support
The Sound Guy has released SFX Machine 1.5, a Premiere-format audio effects plug-in that is now optimized for the G4 processor. The plugin offers the ability to create your own effects, choose from over 400 presets, create new sounds with the Randomizer module, and also includes a modular synthesis engine. It works with Peak, Peak LE, Deck, Vision, Premiere, Digital Performer, Logic Audio, Metro, and TurboMorph. A demo is available online.
When Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover first came out, it caused something of a minor stir in the iPad world. It was the very firs ...Akitio Thunder dock
Akitio has expanded its line of Thunderbolt accessories with its new Thunder dock. With eSATA, FireWire 800, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt p ...Pioneer AppRadio 3 with CD/DVD
Lots of cars come with robust stereo systems full of evolving technologies to give people the convenience of a smartphone on their das ...
10 Most Discussed
- New suit says Apple Store POS devices discriminate against blind - 28 replies
- Mt. Gox admits Bitcoin loss in hack, files for bankruptcy in Japan - 23 replies
- Apple CEO Tim Cook refutes investor call for 'profits above all' - 19 replies
- Report: OS X 10.9.2 puts Mail back on track at last - 16 replies
- Netflix forges agreement with Comcast to end video speed throttling - 14 replies
- Opinion: How will Apple maintain usability on a larger iPhone? - 14 replies
- Apple handling 40B iMessages, 15-20M FaceTime calls daily - 13 replies
- Report: Mac users 4x more 'engaged' than Windows users - 12 replies
- Apple urges Arizona governor to veto anti-gay bill - 12 replies
- Architect of Apple Campus 2 reveals Jobs' influence - 10 replies