Choose an article from the archive listing on this page or refine your selection using the controls in the gray box below.
More images of new iBook posted to Web
Macprof, has posted images of the new iBook (including internal photos and a System Profiler report) taken at the the first public debut in Italy at a dinner of the POC (PowerBook Owners Club), the largest Italian Macintosh Users Group.
isaBook 2.6 address book adds print functions
isaBook 2.6, a $15 shareware address book with filtering functions, adds printing functions, a new OS X-native version, and minor cosmetic updates.
Readers: new iBooks begin shipping
Several readers report receiving an email confirmation from Apple, indicating that their new iBook 2001 orders are now shipping from the Apple Store.
Webshots for Mac utility desktop discontinued
Gary Stahara notes that the Webshots desktop utility for the Mac has been discontinued and the company is only providing "limited support" to existing users and has removed the download: "Time to put out a call to the community to develop a desktop utility that outdoes Web Shots! Mainly, I'd like to see the calendar ability incorporated into something."
Connect with Us
Follow us on Facebook
Polk, a company well-established in the audio market, recently released a new set of headphones aimed at the lifestyle market. The Hin ...Blue Yeti Studio
Despite being very familiar with Blue Microphones' lower-end products -- we've long recommended the company's Snowball line of mics ...ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector
Home theaters are becoming more and more accessible these days, but maybe you've been a bit wary about buying a home projector. And h ...
10 Most Discussed
- Feature: Five reasons to skip El Capitan for now - 31 replies
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan released to public - 24 replies
- Opinion: OS X El Capitan -- Upgrade or Not? - 21 replies
- Five reasons to update to El Capitan - 20 replies
- Editorial: In defense of the 16GB iPhone 6s - 14 replies
- Apple pulls iFixit developer credentials over Apple TV teardown - 12 replies
- Amazon to sellers: Apple TV, Chromecast no longer welcome - 12 replies
- Songwriter criticizes low royalty payments from streaming services - 11 replies
- Apple warning developers about new Chinese, Japanese taxes - 10 replies
- Follow-up: Sorkin apologizes for remarks against Cook - 9 replies